This is Fitnah here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2015, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 04:28 PM by Free.)
RE: This is Fitnah here
(21-02-2015 11:37 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 10:49 AM)Free Wrote:  Actually it is. He has made a very wise decision to be Quranic only. I commended him for that. That is a very VERY big move on his part if you understand Islam. He knows exactly what I am talking about.

I simply gave him the right advice on what he needs to do to remain Quranic only. The version of the Quran that I mentioned has been interpolated, and does not represent the real Quran.

Hence, if he's going to be Quranic only, then he needs a Quran that has not been tampered with in any way.

I need you to trust me on this. I have extensive experience with Islam. That's all I ask.

I trust you know what you're talking about Free. But the discussion can be had elsewhere. It's DLJs call, so let's take the discussion about Quran translations to a seperate thread, k?

That's all I ask. Wink

NP.

That is, if he ever comes back. If he does I would like to take him under my wing to help him understand secularism. This is a very big move for him to be here, more than most here realize.

Sad

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2015, 02:36 PM
(21-02-2015 05:29 AM)Fitnah Wrote:  No, I still consider myself a Muslim (perhaps the indoctrination worked?) - maybe a Quranist - but definitely believe in God. Why not?

A better question may be "Why?". Start a thread outside the introductions section with whatever question is foremost for you. I'm sure you'll get responses.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-02-2015, 03:13 PM
(20-02-2015 08:36 AM)Fitnah Wrote:  Well hello I just finished activating my account. I don't know if I will stay here for long or not but decided to say hi anyway.

I am a Fitnah for you.

I am an ex-Jihadist Muslim(?) and I would like to understand how we're supposed to think. I would like to entertain thoughts that totally contradicts my own, so as to better understand them...

So that's that

You have rebelled against jihad? Start a new topic and say why.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.