"This is What we Get When we Let Kids Have Kids."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: "This is What we Get When we Let Kids Have Kids."
Children aren't little shits. They are the victims of poor parenting. And so is the woman you mentioned.

I wouldn't abide her going on like she was but I also don't abide verbal abuse or violence... because that's what makes people like her who they are.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 10:25 PM
(12-05-2013 10:09 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Children aren't little shits. They are the victims of poor parenting. And so is the woman you mentioned.

I wouldn't abide her going on like she was but I also don't abide verbal abuse or violence... because that's what makes people like her who they are.

Obviously I've never hired a 250 lb wrestling girl to whoop her ass, and wouldn't, that was just to make a point. I don't think what I said to her was out of line; yes I probably could have worded it better, but I never called her a name, or out -n- out said something nasty like "your worthless". All I did was tell her to look in the mirror (ie YOU did this, YOU deal with it/don't pawn your kids off on Aunt Tammie). I've never in my life called a child a little shit out loud, but I feel perfectly within my right to think of them as such when I have to stop them from chasing my Aunt Reggie's cat in order to set it's tail on fire.
*pure joke/unwind that bunch in your undershorts* They're the DEVILs children, I tell you!!
This woman, I fear, will never be good mom material....unless she surprises me by 'growing up' a little....which I guess will take some TIME, won't it.
I don't know what I could do or say to help her along in that, but, at least at the moment, not even a hateful poster would cause her to even keep an eye on her children long enough to keep them from playing with a fucking electrical socket: it was ME who pulled the boy away from the thing!!

Find all posts by this user
12-05-2013, 10:41 PM
(12-05-2013 10:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 10:09 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Children aren't little shits. They are the victims of poor parenting. And so is the woman you mentioned.

Obviously I've never hired a 250 lb wrestling girl to whoop her ass, and wouldn't, that was just to make a point. I don't think what I said to her was out of line; yes I probably could have worded it better, but I never called her a name, or out -n- out said something nasty like "your worthless". All I did was tell her to look in the mirror (ie YOU did this, YOU deal with it/don't pawn your kids off on Aunt Tammie). I've never in my life called a child a little shit out loud, but I feel perfectly within my right to think of them as such when I have to stop them from chasing my Aunt Reggie's cat in order to set it's tail on fire.
*pure joke/unwind that bunch in your undershorts* They're the DEVILs children, I tell you!!
This woman, I fear, will never be good mom material....unless she surprises me by 'growing up' a little....which I guess will take some TIME, won't it.
I don't know what I could do or say to help her along in that, but, at least at the moment, not even a hateful poster would cause her to even keep an eye on her children long enough to keep them from playing with a fucking electrical socket: it was ME who pulled the boy away from the thing!!

Why is it the people that should never have been allowed to breed always have a stupid amount of children?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-05-2013, 10:48 PM
(12-05-2013 10:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

There's nothing at all you can do to change this woman's parental abilities unless you're willing to speak calmly with her and her with you... and she attends therapy.

Her problems started when she was born, as did her childrens'. As did everyone elses.... including yours and including mine.

I understand the frustration and I hate worse than anything that there are three more children who are going to grow up broken. However, raising kids and "teaching" people lessons is like teaching someone a language. If you want to teach them English, you don't it by speaking Spanish. Likewise, if you're dealing with a violent or destructive person, you don't use violence... self-defense notwithstanding.

You get what you give... which is why most people are capable of being violent. Most of us were raised in violent homes, so we speak the language. Even more of us were raised in verbally abusive households and... well, just look around at the verbal attacks you see.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
12-05-2013, 10:50 PM
(12-05-2013 10:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 10:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Obviously I've never hired a 250 lb wrestling girl to whoop her ass, and wouldn't, that was just to make a point. I don't think what I said to her was out of line; yes I probably could have worded it better, but I never called her a name, or out -n- out said something nasty like "your worthless". All I did was tell her to look in the mirror (ie YOU did this, YOU deal with it/don't pawn your kids off on Aunt Tammie). I've never in my life called a child a little shit out loud, but I feel perfectly within my right to think of them as such when I have to stop them from chasing my Aunt Reggie's cat in order to set it's tail on fire.

Why is it the people that should never have been allowed to breed always have a stupid amount of children?

Because they are uneducated....and thats the problem in the first place *As mentioned several times before*
12-05-2013, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 11:20 PM by TheGulegon.)
I knew I'd get yelled at Dodgy I'm kidding, da-yum Tongue
But remember, this gal is living with (I think) my Aunt -n- Uncle, and they are some pretty heavy hitting Jeebus lovers (poor....kids )!! HOW on Earth would you educate this mother to be a better mom without shocking her into it? I'm not asking because I want to be vindictive, or so anyone need feel bad about the choices they've made. There comes a time when you just have to tell someone the truth, no matter how much it might hurt, for the safety of those (the children) that person is responsible for!

12-05-2013, 11:09 PM
My son is 19 and my husband was just saying that kid is as dumb as a pile of diapers.
I know he won't always be...or rather I hope.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-05-2013, 11:18 PM
(12-05-2013 11:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I knew I'd get yelled at Dodgy I'm kidding, da-yum Tongue
But remember, this gal is living with (I think) my Aunt -n- Uncle, and they are some pretty heavy hitting Jeebus lovers (poor....kids )!! HOW on Earth would you educate this mother to be a better mom without shocking her into it? I'm not asking because I want to be vindictive, or so anyone need feel bad about the choices they've made. There comes a time when you just have to tell someone the truth, no matter how much it might hurt, for the safety of those that person is responsible for!

LOL. I didn't mean to preach. But like you said, sometimes people just need to hear the truth, no matter how much it hurts them.

And yeah, I understand what you're saying. Situations like this make me very anxious and angry but frankly, in the US it''s legal to hit kids and indoctrinate them into religion so any intervention you tried would be against the law. And anything less than intervention will be ignored, from what you've already said.

If it were my house she might be visiting I would politely tell her or the Aunt who brings her that she and her children can't visit, owing to their ill behavior. Both the mother's and the children's. The best you could hope for after that would be some sincere curiosity as to why.

[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post