This is a conspiracy...right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: This is a conspiracy...right?
Hadda give up salt 'n' vinegar when we found that gluten (unlisted in the ingredients) was used in the manufacturing process.

That's the end of the news from Britland and now the weather... which is shit ... as usual.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 01:51 PM by bemore.)
If you were brought up in a western culture then i'm sure at some point in your childhood you 100% believed in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

Why would you not of at the time? You would of course only been going on limited information drip-fed to you by the people who you trusted to have your best interests at heart. It was only until we ourselves became enlightened through further knowledge that we can look back on these occasions and laugh at ourselves.

To some I may have some serious wacky beliefs on how the world is run through financial terrorism, you may shake your head at my personal belief biases the same that I shake my head at your personal belief biases, but to say that you know.... because even I myself through self discovery realise that I am flawed in my biases like everybody else is... to say that you definitively 100% know, whilst never actually experiencing what it is like to run a country or a corpocracy (that none of us probably ever will) in my personal view is just egotistical bullshit (that we are all capable of, even myself)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't see what's so difficult about Johnny-speak.
Just think "prophet-eese" / allegory.
It actually not that difficult.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-08-2013, 09:16 PM
(04-08-2013 01:46 PM)bemore Wrote:  If you were brought up in a western culture then i'm sure at some point in your childhood you 100% believed in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

Why would you not of at the time? You would of course only been going on limited information drip-fed to you by the people who you trusted to have your best interests at heart. It was only until we ourselves became enlightened through further knowledge that we can look back on these occasions and laugh at ourselves.

To some I may have some serious wacky beliefs on how the world is run through financial terrorism, you may shake your head at my personal belief biases the same that I shake my head at your personal belief biases, but to say that you know.... because even I myself through self discovery realise that I am flawed in my biases like everybody else is... to say that you definitively 100% know, whilst never actually experiencing what it is like to run a country or a corpocracy (that none of us probably ever will) in my personal view is just egotistical bullshit (that we are all capable of, even myself)

yeahbut, you don't even know why they add interest to loans and stuff...

So... I guess your Santa analogy is perfect right now. Your economic beliefs are based on not only drip fed information but just straight up ignorance.

And lack of knowledge isn't an excuse, not in this case of people being generally fucking stupid.
I mean some things you can excuse people for not knowing, like brain surgery for example. I don't expect anyone short of an actual brain surgeon to know what the fuck they're doing in a brain surgery...
BUT I do expect the general population to understand basic shit like where the fuck certain countries are on the map, like England for example. If you live in America and you don't know where England is on a map, then you are fucking retarded...
There's no tip toeing around it, you're a straight up grade A dumb cunt.

Quote:Perspective, my boy.

Were you ever five years old? Then Jim Carrey was funny at some point in time.

We can't all be rational all the time. Life would have no point if this was the case.

I was 5 at one point in my life, for 365 days. And for all 365 of the days, he was still not at any point funny.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
(04-08-2013 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I was 5 at one point in my life, for 365 days. And for all 365 of the days, he was still not at any point funny.

So you were an asshole as a five year old too? You need to get laid, dude. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
04-08-2013, 10:01 PM
(04-08-2013 12:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Perspective, my boy.

We can't all be rational all the time. Life would have no point if this was the case.

Where have you been??

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

04-08-2013, 10:37 PM
(04-08-2013 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
I was 5 at one point in my life, for 365 days. And for all 365 of the days, he was still not at any point funny.

Hmmm. Consider

Unless you've lied about your age, like girls do, you were 5 in 1996 which was a leap year.

Maybe he was funny on that extra day?

Research: 1996... Cable Guy.

Conclusion: OK, point taken.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-08-2013, 10:57 PM
(04-08-2013 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 01:46 PM)bemore Wrote:  If you were brought up in a western culture then i'm sure at some point in your childhood you 100% believed in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

yeahbut, you don't even know why they add interest to loans and stuff...

So... I guess your Santa analogy is perfect right now. Your economic beliefs are based on not only drip fed information but just straight up ignorance.

And lack of knowledge isn't an excuse, not in this case of people being generally fucking stupid.
I mean some things you can excuse people for not knowing, like brain surgery for example. I don't expect anyone short of an actual brain surgeon to know what the fuck they're doing in a brain surgery...
BUT I do expect the general population to understand basic shit like where the fuck certain countries are on the map, like England for example. If you live in America and you don't know where England is on a map, then you are fucking retarded...
There's no tip toeing around it, you're a straight up grade A dumb cunt.

Quote:Perspective, my boy.

You really need to consider a career as a pet detective.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-08-2013, 11:01 PM
(04-08-2013 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  yeahbut, you don't even know why they add interest to loans and stuff...

Your economic beliefs are based on not only drip fed information but just straight up ignorance.

I know why they add loans to interest and stuff... to profit. My question to you was were does the actual interest exist right now in the system, which currently it does not exist and relies on more money to be created by the same people, with more interest to pay off the debt.

Its a forever ending cycle with the biggest banks in the world having a free reign no matter what there balance sheets say via liabilities of money created because they get bailed out forever because there "Too big to fail"

I did explain all of this in the link I put in that other thread, you know the one you wouldnt read because you fucking know everything already and thought it would be conspiracy related even though if you had checked it out you would have seen the board of advisors who helped create the site include........

1: Victoria Chick, Emeritus Professor of Economics at University College London, is one of the world’s leading scholars of Keynes and monetary economics. She taught for nearly 40 years; Expertise: Monetary theory and policy, the economics of Keynes and economic methodology.

Her seminal work Macroeconomics After Keynes: A Reconsideration of The General Theory was described by the Cambridge Keynes scholar Geoff Harcourt as the most important economics book after the General Theory.

2: Herman Daly (born 1938) is an American ecological economist and professor at the University of Maryland in the United States.

He was Senior Economist in the Environment Department of the World Bank, where he helped to develop policy guidelines related to sustainable development. While there, he was engaged in environmental operations work in Latin America. He is closely associated with theories of a Steady state economy.

Before joining the World Bank, Daly was Alumni Professor of Economics at Louisiana State University. He was a co-founder and associate editor of the journal, Ecological Economics.

3: Joseph Huber [born 1948] is professor of economic sociology the chair of economic and environmental sociology at Martin-Luther-University, Halle, Germany. He has written influential papers on monetary policy, for instance “Seigniorage Reform and Plain Money”.

Before tenure, he earned his living as a writer and policy advisor to various governments. From the 1980s on he has been a main proponent of ecological modernisation strategies. In the 1980s a pioneer of green-ethical banking, he developed a new approach to monetary reform in the 1990s. He and James Robertson co-authored Creating New Money in 2000 (seigniorage reform in favour of sovereign money) on behalf of NEF.

4: Professor of International Banking at the University of Southampton, UK, and Visiting Professor (Vetretungs-professor) in Monetary Economics and Development Economics at Goethe-University, Frankfurt. He is founding director of the University of Southampton’s Centre for Banking, Finance and Sustainable Development. Prior to this, he was chief economist of Jardine Fleming Securities (Asia) Ltd. in Tokyo, and held various academic positions in Japan and the UK. He developed a credit theory of money (1992), which disaggregates Fisher’s equation of money circulation into credit creation used for GDP (‘real economy’) transactions and non-GDP (financial) transactions, and warned of the collapse of the Japanese banking system and the major Japanese recession (1991)

To name just a few of many people listed on there website who contribute.... so yeah, im being drip fed information collectively from all the dumbest people on the fucking earth, seeing as I dont even visit conspiracy sites whatsoever to research the banking system Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-08-2013, 11:36 PM
(04-08-2013 11:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  yeahbut, you don't even know why they add interest to loans and stuff...

Your economic beliefs are based on not only drip fed information but just straight up ignorance.

I know why they add loans to interest and stuff... to profit. My question to you was were does the actual interest exist right now in the system, which currently it does not exist and relies on more money to be created by the same people, with more interest to pay off the debt.

Its a forever ending cycle with the biggest banks in the world having a free reign no matter what there balance sheets say via liabilities of money created because they get bailed out forever because there "Too big to fail"

I did explain all of this in the link I put in that other thread, you know the one you wouldnt read because you fucking know everything already and thought it would be conspiracy related even though if you had checked it out you would have seen the board of advisors who helped create the site include........

1: Victoria Chick, Emeritus Professor of Economics at University College London, is one of the world’s leading scholars of Keynes and monetary economics. She taught for nearly 40 years; Expertise: Monetary theory and policy, the economics of Keynes and economic methodology.

Her seminal work Macroeconomics After Keynes: A Reconsideration of The General Theory was described by the Cambridge Keynes scholar Geoff Harcourt as the most important economics book after the General Theory.

2: Herman Daly (born 1938) is an American ecological economist and professor at the University of Maryland in the United States.

He was Senior Economist in the Environment Department of the World Bank, where he helped to develop policy guidelines related to sustainable development. While there, he was engaged in environmental operations work in Latin America. He is closely associated with theories of a Steady state economy.

Before joining the World Bank, Daly was Alumni Professor of Economics at Louisiana State University. He was a co-founder and associate editor of the journal, Ecological Economics.

3: Joseph Huber [born 1948] is professor of economic sociology the chair of economic and environmental sociology at Martin-Luther-University, Halle, Germany. He has written influential papers on monetary policy, for instance “Seigniorage Reform and Plain Money”.

Before tenure, he earned his living as a writer and policy advisor to various governments. From the 1980s on he has been a main proponent of ecological modernisation strategies. In the 1980s a pioneer of green-ethical banking, he developed a new approach to monetary reform in the 1990s. He and James Robertson co-authored Creating New Money in 2000 (seigniorage reform in favour of sovereign money) on behalf of NEF.

4: Professor of International Banking at the University of Southampton, UK, and Visiting Professor (Vetretungs-professor) in Monetary Economics and Development Economics at Goethe-University, Frankfurt. He is founding director of the University of Southampton’s Centre for Banking, Finance and Sustainable Development. Prior to this, he was chief economist of Jardine Fleming Securities (Asia) Ltd. in Tokyo, and held various academic positions in Japan and the UK. He developed a credit theory of money (1992), which disaggregates Fisher’s equation of money circulation into credit creation used for GDP (‘real economy’) transactions and non-GDP (financial) transactions, and warned of the collapse of the Japanese banking system and the major Japanese recession (1991)

To name just a few of many people listed on there website who contribute.... so yeah, im being drip fed information collectively from all the dumbest people on the fucking earth, seeing as I dont even visit conspiracy sites whatsoever to research the banking system Drinking Beverage

Blah blah blah.

The idea that debt can only be paid off with more debt, thus a never ending cycle of someone always in debt is flawed.

In theory if it's just money we're talking about then yes it's true. But we're not talking about JUST money...
Money represents things. Like $3 could represent a bottle of coke for example.
Even when talking about things like loans, that interest added on represents something.

That something, whatever it is, is the key. I can borrow $50K from the bank at 10% interest and use that money to go gold mining. I then mine up $100K worth of gold, that's gold that previously wasn't in the market. I am adding more to the economy and so I get money for that (100K in this case). I then pay off my $55K debt and have $45K left. That $45K required 0 (zero) debt to be created and is pure profit.
Now of course you throw out the argument that someone had to borrow money to buy your $100K gold. And to that I respond, not necessarily. The $45K I have was created without debt and so someone with $100K from say mining up a bunch of iron ore or something used their profit to buy my gold.

The point is, the "theory" is flawed because new things are added into the economy that weren't there previously. And profit is made on those things, debt free.
And it doesn't have to be minerals and stuff, it can something like a person's services for example.

What you have to understand Bemore is that money is a system we use to value things.
Debt is a tool we use to do things now.
ie: I borrow $50k and get into debt so I can go gold mining.
I get into debt today so I can profit today.
This is key because if I had to save up $50K in order to go gold mining then I'd have to work for say 5 years.
My profit each year would be say (for the sake of an example) $20k a year.
Saving $10k a year for 5 years.
I then go gold mining for 5 years and profit $100K each year.
My total profit is (20k*5) + (100k*5) = $600K
If I borrowed the money on day1 and earned 100K each year for 10years
my total profit would be (100k*10) - 55k = $945K

The reason there is so much debt is because people are stupid and don't know how to balance a check book, not because debt needs to be created in order to pay off other debt...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.