This is a conspiracy...right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: This is a conspiracy...right?
(04-08-2013 12:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 12:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People are fucking retarded just to fuck with me right?

Like 9/11 was government instigated, the moon landing was faked, there's a sea monster living in some Scottish lake, Jim Carrey was funny at any point in time, Bill O'Reilly isn't a comedy show, Obama is black, aliens made the pyramids, god is real, salt and vinegar crisps aren't the best flavor crisps, I am Sam isn't the saddest movie of all time and if you don't cry like a little bitch you do have a soul, it is possible to understand HoC, not all Indians have really hairy arms, bigfoot is real, the Rocky movies were good etc.. etc.. etc..

I mean I gotta ask to be sure I'm not being trolled here because I don't know how people can that stupid.
So again, are people just fucking with me or is it actually possible that people are that fucking retarded?

Since they're not just fucking with just you, I'll have to go with 'fucking retarded'.

And what the fuck 'artificial flavours' do they need in salt & vinegar crisps?
[Image: tumblr_ls3yxtlrsq1qbd86wo1_400.gif]
Good point about the chips, WTF!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 04:18 AM
But I like salt and vinegar kettle chips
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2013, 04:20 AM
(04-08-2013 12:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People are fucking retarded just to fuck with me right?

Like 9/11 was government instigated, the moon landing was faked, there's a sea monster living in some Scottish lake, Jim Carrey was funny at any point in time, Bill O'Reilly isn't a comedy show, Obama is black, aliens made the pyramids, god is real, salt and vinegar crisps aren't the best flavor crisps, I am Sam isn't the saddest movie of all time and if you don't cry like a little bitch you do have a soul, it is possible to understand HoC, not all Indians have really hairy arms, bigfoot is real, the Rocky movies were good etc.. etc.. etc..

I mean I gotta ask to be sure I'm not being trolled here because I don't know how people can that stupid.
So again, are people just fucking with me or is it actually possible that people are that fucking retarded?
Well..... Jim Carrey has been funny in the past; but yeah, many, many people are fucking retarded. It's the default state of humanity.
05-08-2013, 06:06 AM
(05-08-2013 04:18 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  But I like salt and vinegar kettle chips

You and me both.
But kettle chips are the expensive ones (here anyway) so I get a local brand. They're cheap, but they're still good. Plus they cut them extra thin which is nice.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
05-08-2013, 06:10 AM
(05-08-2013 06:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-08-2013 04:18 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  But I like salt and vinegar kettle chips

You and me both.
But kettle chips are the expensive ones (here anyway) so I get a local brand. They're cheap, but they're still good. Plus they cut them extra thin which is nice.

I guess I'm spoiled. I love my kettle chips I won't eat any other brand.
05-08-2013, 08:38 AM
(04-08-2013 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 12:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Perspective, my boy.

Were you ever five years old? Then Jim Carrey was funny at some point in time.

We can't all be rational all the time. Life would have no point if this was the case.

Where have you been??

Just taking a breather from the forums. Figured I'd let everyone cool off a bit from the fiasco.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
06-08-2013, 11:03 PM
(05-08-2013 06:10 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(05-08-2013 06:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You and me both.

I guess I'm spoiled. I love my kettle chips I won't eat any other brand.
Salt and Vinegar kettle chips are glorious.Drooling
07-08-2013, 12:53 AM
(06-08-2013 11:03 PM)Juv Wrote:  Salt and Vinegar kettle chips are glorious.Drooling

I keep seeing this appreciation for salt and vinegar chips, yet I am the only one I know in my actual physical life that loves them so.

Are there other americans out there that share the love?

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
07-08-2013, 01:04 AM
(07-08-2013 12:53 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 11:03 PM)Juv Wrote:  Salt and Vinegar kettle chips are glorious.Drooling

I keep seeing this appreciation for salt and vinegar chips, yet I am the only one I know in my actual physical life that loves them so.

Are there other americans out there that share the love?
Hello me! Like I said gotta have my salt vinegar kettle chips. Is it weird I like the slight acidic burn? There's something satisfying about the pain.
07-08-2013, 06:55 PM
(07-08-2013 01:04 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Hello me! Like I said gotta have my salt vinegar kettle chips. Is it weird I like the slight acidic burn? There's something satisfying about the pain.

Not weird at all. I like the way they make your lips go numb after awhile.