This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.
(09-05-2015 06:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 06:01 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And note what it says on the side of the can -- (really?? canned fucking hot dogs?)

"Olde Oak American Hot Dogs"

Maybe SOUTH American......

You want good hot-dogs?

[Image: smiths-trans-logo.png]

[Image: 2010-08-10_core-smiths-art_1.jpg]

You get Smith's, or you get the fuck out. They're made in my hometown, and they're the best damn hot-dogs you can get.

Isn't that town haunted? I'm not trusting giving hotdogs from there human forms. You've seen nothing if you thought Chuckie was scary. Evil_monster

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 09:17 AM
RE: This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.
It looks to me like the creator took some inspiration from Japanese bento:
[Image: hot-dog-animal-tutorial.jpg]
http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes...ox-animals

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
09-05-2015, 09:43 AM
(08-05-2015 05:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

What... the... actual... fuck...

Just so you know that all Americans do not have, or want, these. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-05-2015, 01:00 PM
(09-05-2015 09:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 05:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

What... the... actual... fuck...

Just so you know that all Americans do not have, or want, these. Dodgy

But all non Americans do in fact want it, but pretend not to in order to mask their jealousy of our creative superiority.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Along the same lines as the happy hot dog... the Kush breast support. Women wear it to prevent cleavage wrinkles.

I can think of another item that would fit perfectly in between two breasts.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-05-2015, 02:40 PM
(09-05-2015 02:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Along the same lines as the happy hot dog... the Kush breast support. Women wear it to prevent cleavage wrinkles.

Well that escalated quickly. Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-05-2015, 02:50 PM
(09-05-2015 02:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 02:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Along the same lines as the happy hot dog... the Kush breast support. Women wear it to prevent cleavage wrinkles.

That has to be a dirty mind test. Kind of like this "What is a 4 letter word describing a woman that ends in 'unt"?"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-05-2015, 03:06 PM
(09-05-2015 06:29 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 06:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You want good hot-dogs?

You get Smith's, or you get the fuck out. They're made in my hometown, and they're the best damn hot-dogs you can get.

Isn't that town haunted? I'm not trusting giving hotdogs from there human forms. You've seen nothing if you thought Chuckie was scary. Evil_monster

Haunted?

Erie =/= eerie

[Image: Look_of_Disapproval_by_peterparkomg.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-05-2015, 04:05 PM
(09-05-2015 02:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Anj, have you ever noticed that if you make a sexual innuendo in a thread all the guys push the "like" button. Doesn't matter what the hell the innuendo is, if sex is even slightly involved it's......like ... like... like.... like. Funny.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-05-2015, 04:39 PM
(09-05-2015 04:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 02:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well that escalated quickly. Blink

Anj, have you ever noticed that if you make a sexual innuendo in a thread all the guys push the "like" button. Doesn't matter what the hell the innuendo is, if sex is even slightly involved it's......like ... like... like.... like. Funny.

They are all 13 - they are always 13 - they will always be 13...it's the way it is. Tongue