This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.
(09-05-2015 09:17 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  It looks to me like the creator took some inspiration from Japanese bento:
[Image: hot-dog-animal-tutorial.jpg]
http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes...ox-animals

Actually I think this illustrates that this thing doesn't actually inspire creativity but takes away from it because if all you have is a butter knife than you have to be creative in what shape you cut it into and what characters you make.

If you have a preset cutting thing all you're doing is playing dress up.

Quote:Seriously? Your problem isn't with the contents of the mystery-meat-tube colloquially called a 'hot-dog', but the shape it's cut into?

Do you know what it looks like before the Happy Hot-Dog Man?

A penis.

It looks like a fucking penis.

If I was to be complaining about all the food America makes that makes my stomach turn in disgust we'd be here all day. Canned hotdogs is just one more in a very long line of WTF 'Murica food items.

My issue is that someone has thought of this, has thought there was a demand and has gone through the process of patenting, developing, making and advertising this shit. AND if that company doesn't go out of business I will be more facepalmed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2015, 05:04 AM
RE: This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.
Every time I go to the States I immediately notice two things different from Canada. 1) They know costumer service and 2) the food down there is fucking excellent (except the bread, the bread sucks). I'm going to San Francisco in a couple of days. I think I'll look for hotdogs in a can...
10-05-2015, 06:06 AM
(09-05-2015 06:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Seriously? Your problem isn't with the contents of the mystery-meat-tube colloquially called a 'hot-dog', but the shape it's cut into?

Do you know what it looks like before the Happy Hot-Dog Man?

A penis.

It looks like a fucking penis.
If I was to be complaining about all the food America makes that makes my stomach turn in disgust we'd be here all day. Canned hotdogs is just one more in a very long line of WTF 'Murica food items.

My issue is that someone has thought of this, has thought there was a demand and has gone through the process of patenting, developing, making and advertising this shit. AND if that company doesn't go out of business I will be more facepalmed.

[Image: History_channel_logo.png]

[Image: ee06c8e95184.jpg]

Q.E.D.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-05-2015, 06:16 AM
(10-05-2015 05:04 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Every time I go to the States I immediately notice two things different from Canada. 1) They know costumer service and 2) the food down there is fucking excellent (except the bread, the bread sucks). I'm going to San Francisco in a couple of days. I think I'll look for hotdogs in a can...

We're just good at importing stuff.

That was actually one of my favorite things about when I lived in Law Vegas. Despite being a smaller city than you'd think, given it's reputation, within a 15 minute drive was pretty much every type of food I could possibly imagine.

I do like the bread and cheese shops in Quebec though.

'Murican Canadian
10-05-2015, 06:21 AM
(10-05-2015 06:16 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I do like the bread and cheese shops in Quebec though.

They put gravy on French Fries.

[Image: wendys-poutine.jpg]

They are a strange people.

10-05-2015, 06:25 AM
(10-05-2015 06:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 06:16 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I do like the bread and cheese shops in Quebec though.

They put gravy on French Fries.

[Image: wendys-poutine.jpg]

They are a strange people.

Yesterday I had poutine and pizza for lunch while waiting for the pug at the vet. Good times.

'Murican Canadian
10-05-2015, 06:30 AM
(10-05-2015 06:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Yesterday I had poutine and pizza for lunch while waiting for the pug at the vet. Good times.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ngt1tyvoZM1t67qit.jpg]

[Image: pizza-hut-canada-poutine-pizza.0.jpg]

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-05-2015, 06:35 AM
(10-05-2015 06:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 06:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Yesterday I had poutine and pizza for lunch while waiting for the pug at the vet. Good times.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ngt1tyvoZM1t67qit.jpg]

[Image: pizza-hut-canada-poutine-pizza.0.jpg]

Tongue

My girlfriend's parents are into that. I'm more of an extra cheese extra extra extra pineapple man.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-05-2015, 06:42 AM
(10-05-2015 06:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My girlfriend's parents are into that. I'm more of an extra cheese extra extra extra pineapple man.

I hope you're not trying to dispel the 'strange people' label.

Becauce you're failing misserably. Tongue

10-05-2015, 06:52 AM
(10-05-2015 06:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 06:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My girlfriend's parents are into that. I'm more of an extra cheese extra extra extra pineapple man.

I hope you're not trying to dispel the 'strange people' label.

Becauce you're failing misserably. Tongue

I'll throw on my socks and sandals and go for a walk while I ponder this.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post