This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.
(10-05-2015 06:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 06:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My girlfriend's parents are into that. I'm more of an extra cheese extra extra extra pineapple man.

I hope you're not trying to dispel the 'strange people' label.

Becauce you're failing misserably. Tongue

I used to think the idea of pineapple on pizza was beyond strange; then I tried it. Now pizza isn't really pizza without it. It must be what the Greeks meant by ambrosia.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.
(10-05-2015 06:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 06:16 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I do like the bread and cheese shops in Quebec though.

They put gravy on French Fries.

[Image: wendys-poutine.jpg]

They are a strange people.

The cheese. Don't forget the the cheese.
This is the greatest invention in human history!
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
10-05-2015, 10:16 AM
I have derailed the thread with crazy canuck high-jinks.

[Image: 20110929-bk-canada-poutine.jpg]

You're all fucking welcome. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-05-2015, 10:55 AM
(08-05-2015 05:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

What... the... actual... fuck...

Gasp

Shocking

Ohmy

Unsure

Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
10-05-2015, 11:10 AM
It's a gimmick, marketed towards children. Children love stupid shit. Profit is profit, they'll move onto the next thing soon enough. I don't understand why folks get upset over stupid shit like this.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
10-05-2015, 11:35 AM
This is a joke right? No seriously, it has to be. This is why we hate you 'Murica.
Hahahaha

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
10-05-2015, 12:44 PM
(10-05-2015 11:10 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  It's a gimmick, marketed towards children. Children love stupid shit. Profit is profit, they'll move onto the next thing soon enough. I don't understand why folks get upset over stupid shit like this.

Exactly. My son would love it.

It's a whole lot cheaper to draw a smiley face with ketchup or write "I love you" with mustard or a heart with mayo. Shy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
10-05-2015, 12:47 PM
(09-05-2015 06:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 06:01 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And note what it says on the side of the can -- (really?? canned fucking hot dogs?)

"Olde Oak American Hot Dogs"

Maybe SOUTH American......

You want good hot-dogs?

[Image: smiths-trans-logo.png]

[Image: 2010-08-10_core-smiths-art_1.jpg]

You get Smith's, or you get the fuck out. They're made in my hometown, and they're the best damn hot-dogs you can get.

Eckrich is a favorite around here. Made in my home town......

the best eyeballs and assholes on the planet....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-05-2015, 06:54 PM
I like Schneiders. They taste good but mostly because it's fun to say Schneiders.
Say it with me. Schneiders.
10-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Despite the crazy shit I'll eat, or have eaten in my past anyway, I'm not much for factory meat of any type. It's against my religion Tongue If I were going to have anything resembling a hotdog, it'd be homemade venison sausage or something. Otherwise I'd rather just stick to Tofurkey weiners.

'Murican Canadian