This is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: This is a lie?
(28-12-2015 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And what is a "fresh dead" body ? Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
28-12-2015, 02:21 PM
(28-12-2015 01:08 PM)cmr211 Wrote:  This looks like a lie to me?

Trying to convert people to islam?

Saying that martyrs bodies still drip with blood after 100s of years, remember that lying (taqiya) is allowed if it supports the cause of islam.

http://www.rightfulreligion.com/en169_10...h-of-islam

Bodies that refused to rot

None mention dripping blood.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
28-12-2015, 08:16 PM
When you watch from a desert, every shit sets on a muddy puddle. The fact that the Quran completely misunderstood the Christian doctrine of Trinity (Sura 4 and 5) - a core doctrine of Christianity shows that it could not be written by God but someone who misunderstood it. Although there might be a religious sect in the Gulf region that believed in Jesus-Mary-God trinity and therefore misled the Arabs at the time, there's no excuse that God would be misled by it. If God sent a new prophet to disprove Christianity, how come He couldn't even get Christianity's core doctrine right?

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
28-12-2015, 08:31 PM
(28-12-2015 08:16 PM)izel Wrote:  When you watch from a desert, every shit sets on a muddy puddle. The fact that the Quran completely misunderstood the Christian doctrine of Trinity (Sura 4 and 5) - a core doctrine of Christianity shows that it could not be written by God but someone who misunderstood it. Although there might be a religious sect in the Gulf region that believed in Jesus-Mary-God trinity and therefore misled the Arabs at the time, there's no excuse that God would be misled by it. If God sent a new prophet to disprove Christianity, how come He couldn't even get Christianity's core doctrine right?

News to me, but then the only thing I know about the Q'uran is that pastors in Florida like to set it on fire.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-12-2015, 08:56 PM
(28-12-2015 01:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 01:08 PM)cmr211 Wrote:  This looks like a lie to me?

Trying to convert people to islam?

http://www.rightfulreligion.com/en169_10...h-of-islam

just another religious wingnut. You see the same crap spouted by xtians. I want him to show me just one body that has been buried and came up preserved. Scientifically verified, of course.

And if you are allowed to lie for your religion, deep down you know it is untrue shit right out of the starting gate.

But it seems like someone would take him up on his claims to show such dead bodies etc.. I cannot because i live on Social Security, but someone????
28-12-2015, 09:52 PM
He should have followed 1st Infantry around Fallujah during operation Phantom Fury. He would have seen a shitload of bodies bleed out as they got picked apart by stray dogs who quickly learned to follow the path of destruction for free meals, and clearly didn't give a shit that those meals were the magical corpses of Muslim martyrs.

Anyway, yeah. If he feels he needs proof of that, I think it's safe to say be lacks the skeptical capacity to recognize any proof anyone could possibly give him.

'Murican Canadian
28-12-2015, 09:57 PM
(28-12-2015 08:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  News to me, but then the only thing I know about the Q'uran is that pastors in Florida like to set it on fire.

You do not need to know Quran if you know Bible. Islam is a copy of Christianity, with few twists of its own. Quran confirms all the magic in Bible such as, magical insemination, the magical star, the magical dreams, the magical miracles, the magical resurrection, the magical ascension, Noah's Ark and the magical flood, Moses and his magical wood turning into a snake and the list goes on. There is nothing original in Quran except, the magical flying horse, the magical voices, the magical prophet Weeping

As far as this goes?
Quote:Visit Muslim cemeteries and Non-Muslim cemeteries in your country OR travel through other cemeteries in the world and contact grave diggers who are serving there for many years, you will surely find eyewitness grave diggers of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood without chemicals of True Muslims, but you will not find any dead body of non-Muslim in fresh condition with fresh blood without chemicals. - See more at: http://www.rightfulreligion.com/en169_10...YPa5n.dpuf

Is no more real than the story dancefortwo posted here
(28-12-2015 06:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sigh. Unbelievable. An idiot woman thinks god gave her authority over the winds. She claims she made the tornado go away from her home.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/texas-c...the-winds/

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...en-people/

The woman's name is Sabrina Lowe, so apparently stupidity has a name.

"We actually went outside and started commanding the winds because God had given us authority over the winds — the airways. And we just began to command this storm not to hit our area. We — we spoke to the storm and said, go to unpopulated places. It did exactly what we said to do because God gave us the authority to do that."

Except the unpopulated areas were populated and it killed 8 people. I'll bet they're thanking her. Sabrina Lowe is a stupid fucking religious cunt.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2015, 09:30 AM
(28-12-2015 09:57 PM)izel Wrote:  You do not need to know Quran if you know Bible. Islam is a copy of Christianity, with few twists of its own. Quran confirms all the magic in Bible such as, magical insemination, the magical star, the magical dreams, the magical miracles, the magical resurrection, the magical ascension, Noah's Ark and the magical flood, Moses and his magical wood turning into a snake and the list goes on. There is nothing original in Quran except, the magical flying horse, the magical voices, the magical prophet Weeping

Dang. And I thought it was a flying donkey. Guess I won't convert after all.
No donkey, no Bucky.

No

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Quote:You do not need to know Quran if you know Bible.
There are no 72 virgins in Bilble I believe it is the reason why there are no christian suicide bombers.
29-12-2015, 10:15 AM
(28-12-2015 08:16 PM)izel Wrote:  When you watch from a desert, every shit sets on a muddy puddle. The fact that the Quran completely misunderstood the Christian doctrine of Trinity (Sura 4 and 5) - a core doctrine of Christianity shows that it could not be written by God but someone who misunderstood it. Although there might be a religious sect in the Gulf region that believed in Jesus-Mary-God trinity and therefore misled the Arabs at the time, there's no excuse that God would be misled by it. If God sent a new prophet to disprove Christianity, how come He couldn't even get Christianity's core doctrine right?

Had the fantasy of the trinity even been invented at that point i time?