This is a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: This is a lie?
(29-12-2015 09:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dang. And I thought it was a flying donkey. Guess I won't convert after all.
No donkey, no Bucky.

No
Who knows, it may had been a Camel Consider. I'm not sure how Bucky feels about Camels Weeping

(29-12-2015 10:06 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
Quote:You do not need to know Quran if you know Bible.
There are no 72 virgins in Bilble I believe it is the reason why there are no christian suicide bombers.

Quran does not say anything about 72 vigins. For other sources we can look into six books of Hadith, among which Malik's Muwatta and Bukhari are more reliable. But neither Malik nor Bukhari considered their compilations perfect. Out of the other four Hadith books, Tirmidhi is the main source for the belief that martyrs may get up to 7 Houris.

Quran does mention Houris and describes them as beautiful women of Paradise, who will be "married" to those men who make it to Heaven. But the exact number is not given. In Bukhari, there is a Hadith that two Houris will be given to each man, but it's narrated through Abu Huraira, a man about whose credibility many Muslims, especially the Shiah, have expressed some grave doubts about throughout Islamic history. Some Hadith claim 7, but 72 is a myth made by western world and no Muslim believes that. Quran makes it certain that people will enter Heaven with their wives and children.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
29-12-2015, 11:41 AM
This is a lie?
LOL!!! I said out loud "This is so silly!" Hahaha!!! They actually believe this stuff!? Omg! I liked the part where it said "logic". Muslims don't have logic lol. Is Islam just as whacked out as Xianity is!?!?! I never researched Islam religion before. I might have to just for a laugh. Do you know how deluded that person sounds? Omg!!!
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2015, 11:52 AM
(29-12-2015 11:09 AM)izel Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 09:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dang. And I thought it was a flying donkey. Guess I won't convert after all.
No donkey, no Bucky.

No
Who knows, it may had been a Camel Consider. I'm not sure how Bucky feels about Camels Weeping

(29-12-2015 10:06 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  There are no 72 virgins in Bilble I believe it is the reason why there are no christian suicide bombers.

Quran does not say anything about 72 vigins. For other sources we can look into six books of Hadith, among which Malik's Muwatta and Bukhari are more reliable. But neither Malik nor Bukhari considered their compilations perfect. Out of the other four Hadith books, Tirmidhi is the main source for the belief that martyrs may get up to 7 Houris.

Quran does mention Houris and describes them as beautiful women of Paradise, who will be "married" to those men who make it to Heaven. But the exact number is not given. In Bukhari, there is a Hadith that two Houris will be given to each man, but it's narrated through Abu Huraira, a man about whose credibility many Muslims, especially the Shiah, have expressed some grave doubts about throughout Islamic history. Some Hadith claim 7, but 72 is a myth made by western world and no Muslim believes that. Quran makes it certain that people will enter Heaven with their wives and children.

Families in Heaven: That has from a very early age been a strange one for me. My mother says even now that she intends to be "at her mother's knee" when she gets to heaven, and at 91 won't be too long before she exits here anyway. But if she is at her mother's and her mother wants to be at her mother's knee and if my mother's children want to be at her knee do we have a confused family situation here? And how about the fact that my father had three different wives who each had kids with him. Gathering around the family circle with these three wives who couldn't stand each other during mortal life. There gonna be another war in Heaven, and not just one or two, thousands or millions!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
29-12-2015, 12:04 PM
(29-12-2015 11:52 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 11:09 AM)izel Wrote:  Who knows, it may had been a Camel Consider. I'm not sure how Bucky feels about Camels Weeping

Families in Heaven: That has from a very early age been a strange one for me. My mother says even now that she intends to be "at her mother's knee" when she gets to heaven, and at 91 won't be too long before she exits here anyway. But if she is at her mother's and her mother wants to be at her mother's knee and if my mother's children want to be at her knee do we have a confused family situation here? And how about the fact that my father had three different wives who each had kids with him. Gathering around the family circle with these three wives who couldn't stand each other during mortal life. There gonna be another war in Heaven, and not just one or two, thousands or millions!

Well, like everything else in Bible and Quran, God didn't think things through very well, did he? Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
29-12-2015, 12:49 PM
(29-12-2015 10:06 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
Quote:You do not need to know Quran if you know Bible.
There are no 72 virgins in Bilble I believe it is the reason why there are no christian suicide bombers.

There are none the Quran either. It's a mistranslation. It's "grapes". 72 grapes.

Christianity had their share of demented people and martyrs. They believed if they died (in the crusades) they went straight to heaven. The Roman church still teaches martyrs (militant Christian preachers) go straight to heaven.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2015, 02:03 PM
The section many people claim the 72 virgin promise comes from is chapter 78, sūrat l-naba (The Great News). The common misunderstanding is due to the poor translation of one verse—from verses 29 to 34.

Verse 33 is the one mistranslated:

• And all things have we preserved on record. (29)

• So taste you (the results of your evil actions); no increase shall we give you, except in torment. (30)

• Verily, for the Muttaqûn (righteous), there will be a paradise; (31)

• Gardens and vineyards, (32)

• And young full-breasted maidens of equal age, (33)

• And a cup full. (34)

—Specifically no virgins, and no number 72 are mentioned.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
29-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Quote:According to my research there are many religions in world like Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Sikhism, Islam, etc, but religion Islam is only the true, complete and natural religion near the God Almighty Allah who created this universe and other all religions are incomplete, cancelled or false.

Really he have "research" to find out their are other religions out side his own. His "research" apparently didn't take him far enough to look into any of these religions to believed. Or that their God clams where the same as his.

Quote:The proof on this is that all the Nature like Earth, Fire, Air and Water, etc only obey the God of Islam and these only support the beliefs and lifestyle of Islam.

[Image: busting.gif]

Owh that's cute. His limited knowledge doesn't let him relized that the traditional four Elements aren't elements at all. Or there there are such a thing called Synthetic Elements that can ONLY be created threw artificial means.

[Image: 441px-Periodic_table,_good_SVG.svg.png]

Quote:For example; the Earth is a nature. It doesn't tell a lie. It is 100% neutral judge like a judge in court.

The Earth is a nature? Dose all your base are belong to us? This example makes no sense.

This is a picher Plant.
[Image: 91ff901e8a62f369cfd541c9907e698c.jpg]
It emits a sweet nectar smell to attract insects and small animals to it pitcher. When they fall in they drown to death. The reward of food is a lie. The Plant makes out because it has food but the creature that was hungery dose not.

A Natural occuring plant, that lies.

This is a rock.

[Image: rockDSC00029L.jpg]
It has no thoughts, no feelings, no desires. Because it is a fucking rock. The earth. Is a giant fucking rock.
Quote:We have researched that there are hundreds of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of Muslim Martyrs and saints preserved in their graves since centuries and years without used any chemicals.

Otzi the Iceman - Died 5,300 years ago. Not a Muslim.
[Image: 27eed5fae7966b60.jpg]
Preserved threw natural processes. Freezing.

La Doncella Inca Maiden - Died 500 years ago. Was sacrificed to her Inca gods. Needless to say not muslim.
[Image: scientists-examine-la-doncella-frozen-mu....jpg?w=480]
Frozen. Perfectly preserved. threw natural processes. Freezing.

I'm only threw the first few paragraphs and this guy has already proven he's a fucking idiot.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
29-12-2015, 05:17 PM
(29-12-2015 11:09 AM)izel Wrote:  
No donkey, no Bucky.

No

[Image: 783c95d0e0d0b46beec70a9d803ca280.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Lenin. Looking better than ever at 145. Not a Muslim.

[Image: lenin.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post