This is crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 06:12 PM
This is crazy
Apparently some homeowners can be forced to pay for repairs to local churches in England.

No words for this. Shocking

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: This is crazy
If by paying to make repairs, you mean allowing me to pull my pants down and take a giant shit on whatever needs repaired, I would be obliged.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
13-03-2014, 06:15 PM
(13-03-2014 06:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Apparently some homeowners can be forced to pay for repairs to local churches in England.

Wow I am glad I don't live in a fascist country.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-03-2014, 06:19 PM
(13-03-2014 06:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 06:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Apparently some homeowners can be forced to pay for repairs to local churches in England.

Wow I am glad I don't live in a fascist country.

Yeah huh.Thumbsup
13-03-2014, 06:20 PM
I read about this earlier on today.

Id pay the charges but from then on I would go to church every Sunday dressed as Satan, I would shout out "Prove it" to everything that is preached and release a box of crickets slyly everytime I attended.

On a more serious note I would go to court and offer to pay £1 a month as "that is all I can afford, your honour". Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
13-03-2014, 06:23 PM
(13-03-2014 06:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  I read about this earlier on today.

Id pay the charges but from then on I would go to church every Sunday dressed as Satan, I would shout out "Prove it" to everything that is preached and release a box of crickets slyly everytime I attended.

On a more serious note I would go to court and offer to pay £1 a month as "that is all I can afford, your honour". Big Grin

If I actually had to pay I would probably take your first piece of advice. Of course I'd give them plenty of forewarning and would use it as a bargaining chip. Evil_monster

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Christianity is a crumbling institution now in the UK. I would not be surprised if we had more muslims on our shores. Actions like this carry no favours with the general public.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
13-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Well, technicaly speaking the UK is still a theocracy with a monarch appointed by god.....

So I wouldnt be suprised if they start burning witches again if they get a loony king.

Tongue

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
13-03-2014, 06:36 PM
*Guley sits calmly prying at another brick in the wall*
Authorities: "what the hell are you doing?"
Guley: "I got 5 on it, mate! Takin my portion home"

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-03-2014, 06:40 PM
I'm assuming inertia and lack of awareness are the only reason such a thing is still on the books.

The problem being, it would take enough people caring about it to challenge it...

... this is my signature!