This is crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: This is crazy
Notice how this supposedly omnipotent God is seemingly too busy whenever anything tangible actually needs doing?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
13-03-2014, 07:01 PM
"Since the shock of the letter, the couple have set up a Facebook campaign and met with Ludlow Conservative MP Philip Dunne alongside dozens of others in the same situation."

"When we all walked in he was gobsmacked,"

I belive the correct term in this instance is godsmacked

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Yes I would definitely start attending the church and ruining every sermon. Releasing non-poisonous snakes, crickets, rats. Oh yes they would regret the decision to send me a bill.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
13-03-2014, 10:39 PM
I'd put foul tasting spices in the eucharist and unplug a number of things. I'd love the idea of having a group of worshippers of spoof gods come in and protest the sermons as well.
13-03-2014, 10:41 PM
I could bring in my crystal ball and candles and start performing a seance....

Yes i have a crystal ball. I want more of them. I want to collect them. I think they're pretty.

No, I don't do seances. Tongue