This is fucking disgusting.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 04:23 AM
This is fucking disgusting.
[Image: 544264_414231208668795_757259112_n_zpsf68f5e87.png]

I've no words, really.

Also, look at his dreadful logic. "It's abomination against God to cut yourself, unless it's to save your life". What if God's plan for him is to die? Probably didn't occur to him, like the idea that if god's plan for deaf people is to stay deaf, then they'll stay deaf no matter what.

With the same logic, why go to school? If god intended us to be smart, he would've given us everything we need so we wouldn't have to go to school. Therefore, going to school is an abomination against god!
Why take medicine? If god wanted us to be healthy, then he would've made our bodies healthy! Taking medicine to improve one's health is an abomination against god!

Seriously, those people believe in the almighty, all powerful god, yet in the same time believe that us humans can go against his divine plans.

What, is god sitting up there, all angry, saying stuff like "Goddamn those pesky humans, always ruining my plans!" or something?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Vlad's post
31-03-2013, 04:39 AM
RE: This is fucking disgusting.
I couldn't agree more.

God is not real. Believing in god is delusional. Refusing simple medical procedures in god's name is criminally insane. I firmly support criminalizing such stupidity for the same reasons that deliberately abusing a child is a criminal act - withholding beneficial medical treatment should be abuse, legally, for exactly the same reasons.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
31-03-2013, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 04:52 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(31-03-2013 04:23 AM)Vlad Wrote:  

I've no words, really.

Also, look at his dreadful logic. "It's abomination against God to cut yourself, unless it's to save your life". What if God's plan for him is to die? Probably didn't occur to him, like the idea that if god's plan for deaf people is to stay deaf, then they'll stay deaf no matter what.

With the same logic, why go to school? If god intended us to be smart, he would've given us everything we need so we wouldn't have to go to school. Therefore, going to school is an abomination against god!
Why take medicine? If god wanted us to be healthy, then he would've made our bodies healthy! Taking medicine to improve one's health is an abomination against god!

Seriously, those people believe in the almighty, all powerful god, yet in the same time believe that us humans can go against his divine plans.

What, is god sitting up there, all angry, saying stuff like "Goddamn those pesky humans, always ruining my plans!" or something?

There is a certain element of the deaf community who feel that deafness isn't a handicap and shouldn't be treated. I suspect this persons position has less to with God and more to do with a belief deafness isn't a handicap.

Edit: http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-cont...plants.htm
[+] 2 users Like Heywood Jahblome's post
31-03-2013, 05:05 AM
I've have seen that comment before. It currently rests among my top 10 dumbest comments on YouTube.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
31-03-2013, 05:19 AM
(31-03-2013 04:43 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There is a certain element of the deaf community who feel that deafness isn't a handicap and shouldn't be treated. I suspect this persons position has less to with God and more to do with a belief deafness isn't a handicap.

There are the rest certain elements of the deaf community who feel that if some deity created them intentionally to be deaf and become angry if they want to treat the deafness, then this deity is better to get lost.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 3 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
31-03-2013, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:24 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
31-03-2013, 05:53 AM
(31-03-2013 05:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've have seen that comment before. It currently rests among my top 10 dumbest comments on YouTube.

How do you rank 'em? YouTube commentary is a void of ignorance, prattle, and ego. Most often, poorly expressed.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2013, 05:59 AM
(31-03-2013 04:43 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 04:23 AM)Vlad Wrote:  

I've no words, really.

There is a certain element of the deaf community who feel that deafness isn't a handicap and shouldn't be treated. I suspect this persons position has less to with God and more to do with a belief deafness isn't a handicap.

The commenter clearly stated a religious reason, so your interpretation makes no sense.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
31-03-2013, 06:02 AM
(31-03-2013 05:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 05:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've have seen that comment before. It currently rests among my top 10 dumbest comments on YouTube.

How do you rank 'em? YouTube commentary is a void of ignorance, prattle, and ego. Most often, poorly expressed.

Depends how I feel. I usually rank them based on grammar (or rather lack there of), ignorance of statements, and how little the comment relates to the subject matter to the related videos/comment replies.

If I could access the comments I have responded to in the YT comments sections (right now, the "reply back" function doesn't work currently for me.), I would give you some examples as per my ranking method.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-03-2013, 06:03 AM
(31-03-2013 05:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 04:43 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There is a certain element of the deaf community who feel that deafness isn't a handicap and shouldn't be treated. I suspect this persons position has less to with God and more to do with a belief deafness isn't a handicap.

The commenter clearly stated a religious reason, so your interpretation makes no sense.

Yeah?.....what religion?