This is how we do Star Wars in my house...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 09:18 PM
This is how we do Star Wars in my house...
Try to ignore "Under the Sea" in the background.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
15-09-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: This is how we do Star Wars in my house...
Laugh out load

Your dog is giving you the "I fucking hate you" look.
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
15-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Poor dog...

[Image: 60486384.jpg]

Nobody envies having a 6 year old swing a toy lightsaber at your face.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2016, 07:10 PM
So the cats were right, the dogs are Sith...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
16-09-2016, 08:51 PM
King looks like "What the hell have I ever done to you to deserve this ?"

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-09-2016, 10:36 PM
Death to vertical videos! Angry

I didn't buy a widescreen monitor to waste 80% of it's space on empty black.

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2016, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2016 11:53 PM by Deesse23.)
Seriously,

you shouldnt treat your dog like this. He finds himself for no understandable reason attacked by the kid who keeps lashing at him with a stick. Attacked by members of his pack, whom he usually trusts (we ll, i suppose not so much anymore now i guess). If you want to instill a lasting fear of weird sticks in your dog, go ahead and have the kid do this a couple of more times and really hit him, because the only reason doggy didnt attack was because he wasnt really hit and could get away. If you want a dog with psychological problems, go ahead, but dont get pissed when Cesar Milan ist gonna laugh at you later after you called him.

Its a living thing for gods sake, not some toy to play a silly game of beating sticks with. If you love your animal, you should show a little more respect for it. Sorry, but i find your and (your son?) lack of respect for that creature that you presumably consider to be a member of your family disturbing.

So, yes, if this is the way you are treating him usually, then you are proof that people should need licenses to be allowed to have animals.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
17-09-2016, 06:18 PM
(16-09-2016 11:48 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Seriously,

you shouldnt treat your dog like this. He finds himself for no understandable reason attacked by the kid who keeps lashing at him with a stick. Attacked by members of his pack, whom he usually trusts (we ll, i suppose not so much anymore now i guess). If you want to instill a lasting fear of weird sticks in your dog, go ahead and have the kid do this a couple of more times and really hit him, because the only reason doggy didnt attack was because he wasnt really hit and could get away. If you want a dog with psychological problems, go ahead, but dont get pissed when Cesar Milan ist gonna laugh at you later after you called him.

Its a living thing for gods sake, not some toy to play a silly game of beating sticks with. If you love your animal, you should show a little more respect for it. Sorry, but i find your and (your son?) lack of respect for that creature that you presumably consider to be a member of your family disturbing.

So, yes, if this is the way you are treating him usually, then you are proof that people should need licenses to be allowed to have animals.

I knew this video might bring out the bottom feeders. Shouldn't you be licking around YouTube comments or cupping PETA's balls?

My dog is 8. My son is 7. They have played together literally his whole life. King sees us (my son and I) banging lightsabers together on a nightly basis. This is nothing strange or cruel to him. This is no different than my son climbing on him or me wrestling him.

We treat our dogs better than some people treat their children. Your pretentiousness is laughable. My dog was not scared or concerned.

Your overreaction to a 45 second clip is absurd.

Take this for what it is: a child and his dog playing together like they have since my son's birth, you presumptuous twat.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
18-09-2016, 03:55 AM
(15-09-2016 09:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Try to ignore "Under the Sea" in the background.

Poor King! NoNoNo

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
18-09-2016, 05:30 AM
(17-09-2016 06:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I knew this video might bring out the bottom feeders. Shouldn't you be licking around YouTube comments or cupping PETA's balls?

I tend to agree that treating any animal like this could be seen as a bit suspect, and the dog certainly appears not to be voluntarily "enjoying" your son's game. I also think it's important not to anthropomorphise animals and assume they have the same and/or similar levels of comprehension and rationalisation as even that of a 7-year-old human child.

Additionally, I think it's unacceptable to suggest that one of the forum's members is a "bottom feeder". If you need to resort to cheap ad hominems to make your point, then it's a point not worth anyone's consideration.

Quote:...you presumptuous twat.

It's of concern to me that I've seen this sort of offensive, judgmental behaviour from numerous other alleged Christians who constantly proclaim how "forgiving" they are and how justly they "turn the other cheek". I've also learned that Christians are often the ultimate hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post