This is how we do Star Wars in my house...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2016, 06:32 AM
RE: This is how we do Star Wars in my house...
(17-09-2016 06:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(16-09-2016 11:48 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Seriously,

you shouldnt treat your dog like this. He finds himself for no understandable reason attacked by the kid who keeps lashing at him with a stick. Attacked by members of his pack, whom he usually trusts (we ll, i suppose not so much anymore now i guess). If you want to instill a lasting fear of weird sticks in your dog, go ahead and have the kid do this a couple of more times and really hit him, because the only reason doggy didnt attack was because he wasnt really hit and could get away. If you want a dog with psychological problems, go ahead, but dont get pissed when Cesar Milan ist gonna laugh at you later after you called him.

Its a living thing for gods sake, not some toy to play a silly game of beating sticks with. If you love your animal, you should show a little more respect for it. Sorry, but i find your and (your son?) lack of respect for that creature that you presumably consider to be a member of your family disturbing.

So, yes, if this is the way you are treating him usually, then you are proof that people should need licenses to be allowed to have animals.

I knew this video might bring out the bottom feeders. Shouldn't you be licking around YouTube comments or cupping PETA's balls?

My dog is 8. My son is 7. They have played together literally his whole life. King sees us (my son and I) banging lightsabers together on a nightly basis. This is nothing strange or cruel to him. This is no different than my son climbing on him or me wrestling him.

We treat our dogs better than some people treat their children. Your pretentiousness is laughable. My dog was not scared or concerned.

Your overreaction to a 45 second clip is absurd.

Take this for what it is: a child and his dog playing together like they have since my son's birth, you presumptuous twat.

Ya see, Kingsy, I like you generally, but every now and then you lose your shit in a way that isn't pretty.

TBH I don't like the video much. King just didn't seem that into it and it's a testament to his good nature that he didn't get annoyed. He's a really cute dog though.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2016, 09:28 AM
(18-09-2016 06:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 06:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I knew this video might bring out the bottom feeders. Shouldn't you be licking around YouTube comments or cupping PETA's balls?

My dog is 8. My son is 7. They have played together literally his whole life. King sees us (my son and I) banging lightsabers together on a nightly basis. This is nothing strange or cruel to him. This is no different than my son climbing on him or me wrestling him.

We treat our dogs better than some people treat their children. Your pretentiousness is laughable. My dog was not scared or concerned.

Your overreaction to a 45 second clip is absurd.

Take this for what it is: a child and his dog playing together like they have since my son's birth, you presumptuous twat.

Ya see, Kingsy, I like you generally, but every now and then you lose your shit in a way that isn't pretty.

TBH I don't like the video much. King just didn't seem that into it and it's a testament to his good nature that he didn't get annoyed. He's a really cute dog though.

Wait King is the dog, in Kingschosen? I seriously thought, since KC is a Calvinist, it was talking about how the King of Kings had predestined him for eternal life. (Not even joking, I seriously thought that.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2016, 09:36 AM
(18-09-2016 09:28 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 06:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ya see, Kingsy, I like you generally, but every now and then you lose your shit in a way that isn't pretty.

Wait King is the dog, in Kingschosen? I seriously thought, since KC is a Calvinist, it was talking about how the King of Kings had predestined him for eternal life. (Not even joking, I seriously thought that.)

King is his god, yes.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-09-2016, 09:38 AM
(18-09-2016 09:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 09:28 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Wait King is the dog, in Kingschosen? I seriously thought, since KC is a Calvinist, it was talking about how the King of Kings had predestined him for eternal life. (Not even joking, I seriously thought that.)

King is his god, yes.

I see what you did there...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2016, 09:48 AM
To be clear, the human in the clip was playing. The dog in the clip was tolerating.

I'm a bottom feeder I guess, but I just can't abide people treating dogs like toys. Sorry KC, but I'm with Deese. You're not doing right by King. He was very clearly unhappy with the situation, regardless of how well you know him. Dogs speak a very clear language, and Kings message was one of tolerance and discomfort.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Poor dog probably thinks it is getting punished for doing something wrong and being a bad boy. You sir are a sick twisted fuck.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post