This is insanity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: This is insanity
Bearded men is not a protected class. You're right to a physical affectation is not protected by law. That has been litigated, btw. Employers have been sued for prohibiting certain hair styles that were prominent with specific minority groups. Those groups lost and employers are allowed to dictate appearance at the workplace, absent some specific religious requirements.

Oh, you're welcome for the legal explanation. I charge $350/he with a 2 hour minimum. Will that be cash or check?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
29-10-2015, 12:53 PM
(29-10-2015 12:46 PM)BnW Wrote:  Bearded men is not a protected class. You're right to a physical affectation is not protected by law. That has been litigated, btw. Employers have been sued for prohibiting certain hair styles that were prominent with specific minority groups. Those groups lost and employers are allowed to dictate appearance at the workplace, absent some specific religious requirements.

Oh, you're welcome for the legal explanation. I charge $350/he with a 2 hour minimum. Will that be cash or check?
Trust me I get it. But as far as my employer is concerned, I'm now Jewish. And I won't be shaving anymore.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Awesome.

So, about my bill........

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
29-10-2015, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 02:44 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(29-10-2015 12:56 PM)BnW Wrote:  Awesome.

So, about my bill........

You lawyers and your quid pro quo, lets consider this pro bono.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post