This is just ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2011, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 08:03 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
RE: This is just ....
Oh dear... Fundies are scary people :C
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME(GreatRottweiler): So tell us then; Did noah carried ALL species or not?

UPLOADER: Noah carried all species he is aware of within his region.

ME: Ok then, What happended to the rest of animal and plant species on the other continents? If the so called infalible book told us that there was a global flood then we have a gigantic plothole here, If you can give me a convincing explanation outside the "a Wizard err... god did it" Ill be glad to hear that.

UPLOADER: What happened to the rest of the animals were kept safe by God that was NOT within the region. The bible did not explained in detalied. But do not you worry, I will ask God on Judgement Day... All your questions will be answered. Remember. There were only a few people back in Noahs time...... just in that region... iraq iran area. So.. anymore questions.... You are probably imagining billions of people around the world... he he... its ok... atheist people aint all that smart.

ME: Then,if "The bible does not tell every little detail you foolish people are knit picking." Why should we take it as a perfect and infalible book?

UPLOADER: because the bible tells what is important. Do you really want to know what is the most important message it contains. Hint. What is your most ultimate problem?

UPLOADER: YOu should take the bible as perfect because it is how your creator communicates with you.

What other books out there can you rely that is 100% accurate in its prophesies. NONE..

That is the reason why it is the bestseller of all time up to this day... GO RESEARCH IT!...

ME: Well I dont see any prophecies fullfiled; war exists since the dawn of civilization, earthquakes, hurricanes, diseases, and things like that are nothing new to our civilization.

The bible is the most (in)famous book in human history because it has been useful for the rulers and zealots thats why.

ME: Anyway, glad to had this talk with you but unfortunately I have to go, like you said I have no time to debate with a foolish arrogant zealot. May the Force be with You. Peace.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehe I dont want to keep arguing with this... errr... human? But It's scary to see how twistedcan be a person like that. Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Did anyone else wish that thing would move faster? Holy crap. Get on with it already. :/

But yes, so much wharrgarbl. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2011, 08:02 PM

(02-02-2011 07:11 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  That is the reason why it is the bestseller of all time up to this day... GO RESEARCH IT!...

ME: Less than 10% of professing Christians have read the Bible.
- Bill Keller (evangelical preacher) bit*ly/amLoy1 see link for details.

It may be the best selling, but the majority of Christians haven't read their holy book.
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2011, 08:05 PM
(02-02-2011 08:02 PM)Speiraz Wrote:  
(02-02-2011 07:11 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  That is the reason why it is the bestseller of all time up to this day... GO RESEARCH IT!...

ME: Less than 10% of professing Christians have read the Bible.
- Bill Keller (evangelical preacher) bit*ly/amLoy1 see link for details.

It may be the best selling, but the majority of Christians haven't read their holy book.

And like I said; The bible is the most (in)famous book in human history because it has been useful for the rulers and zealots thats why. Plain and simple.... Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2011, 08:40 PM
(02-02-2011 08:02 PM)Speiraz Wrote:  It may be the best selling, but the majority of Christians haven't read their holy book.

I know a good number of both atheists and Christians, and I would put money on the atheists every time on what it actually says in there.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
03-02-2011, 10:39 AM

this video annoys me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlkgSUhxOKA

Thumbs it down and flag it >.>

The uploader is such a wuss, He makes it so that he has to approve comments but if he sees anything that doesn't match his beliefs he will deny the comment. I made some intelligent comments asking why an omnipotent and omniscient being would want people to slaughter animals so that he can forgive them. I also asked, wouldn't it be better that instead of killing animals and praying for forgivness to get rid of your sins, would it not be more appropriate to solve them by doing good in life and rectifying any issues your sins have caused other people instead of getting down on your knees and just expecting to be forgiven. I then asked if it was god who he wanted to forgive him or is it himself who wants to forgive him. I then asked If Jews dont believe in hell then why is he so adamant on being forgiven.

But he was too scared to reply to me.
03-02-2011, 08:53 PM
He doesn't want a discussion because he knows he will look like (more of) an idiot. He just wants some "hells yeah"s and a following.

I really think that some of these people take religious fervor to the point of mental illness.

04-02-2011, 12:14 AM
(03-02-2011 08:53 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  I really think that some of these people take religious fervor to the point of mental illness.

You actually KNOW that some of these people take religious fervor to the point of mental illness. We all do.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
05-02-2011, 11:49 AM

The uploader from the link on the first post is being sexist and homophobic now. He sees no problem with the sexist or homophobic passages in the bible as they are laws set by out creator

some people are just... disgusting.
05-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Couldn't do it. Tried. Couldn't do it. That video was terrible. Couldn't make it past 2 minutes. The music was so insipid and the "facts" were so assinine, that I just couldn't subject myself to it.

Like the man said in the now-retoactively Orwillian movie, Rambo III:
God must love crazy people.
Why?
Because he makes so many of them.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt