This is kind of fun.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: This is kind of fun.
Quote:Stark is the uber-awesome Wizard of Oz, with blinding green smoke and a thunderous voice. I'm the nerdy fat guy behind the curtain.

Wow, so Seth is aware of your occupation and personal proclivities? Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:Quit your bitchin', you had your [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_tea]Mormon Tea

I've never heard of Mormon tea.. hmmm.. I was robbed! Must not have caffeine or somthing.. and then really what the fuck is the point?!?
I used to be quite the family rebel.. bringing regular coke to Thanksgiving.. now I'm older I bring Wine.. man they really love me.. HA

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 3 users Like k37713's post
15-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Well, I'm kinda bored so I thought I may as well post a few more just to pass the time. I'm hoping that some interesting stuff has been posted by the time I'm done so don't disappoint me people.

By the way, a big fuck you to all you people who didn't post intro threads or posts *cough/FSM_scot/Tazmin/Buddy Christ/Thammuz/Chas/cough* Big Grin!

Filox

LadyJane

Kineo

Cufflink

Aurora2020

Sy2502

MasterRottweiler

Bemore

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-02-2012, 04:29 PM
(15-02-2012 08:54 AM)k37713 Wrote:  
Quote:Quit your bitchin', you had your [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_tea]Mormon Tea

I've never heard of Mormon tea.. hmmm.. I was robbed! Must not have caffeine or somthing.. and then really what the fuck is the point?!?

You obviously have not partaken in the delightful effects of the ephedra sacrament. But since it's banned in the US, only way you're gonna get to try it now is to go back to Mormonism. ... Tough call ... Naw, it ain't like it's an ergoloid or anything.

This is not my signature.
16-02-2012, 01:18 AM
(15-02-2012 08:54 AM)k37713 Wrote:  I used to be quite the family rebel.. bringing regular coke to Thanksgiving.. now I'm older I bring Wine.. man they really love me.. HA

I never knew this about mormons until last year. At my daughter's school I was acquainted with a mom who is mormon. Tim Hortons (coffee) was having roll up the rim contest and I kept winning free coffee in abnormal absurd amounts, and I kept posting it every time on FB to brag (not gonna lie), which she was seeing. The mormon mom stopped talking to me altogether. She even looked pretty mad some days in the hall. It was really awkward at first, and I thought I did something (else, lol) and was racking my brain about anything rude I might have said, I felt horrible- then someone tipped me off and it all made sense, ha ha. I still smile at her and say hi allll the time, it's excellent. She just stares right through my soul-less body.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
16-02-2012, 08:51 AM
(16-02-2012 01:18 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 08:54 AM)k37713 Wrote:  I used to be quite the family rebel.. bringing regular coke to Thanksgiving.. now I'm older I bring Wine.. man they really love me.. HA

I never knew this about mormons until last year. At my daughter's school I was acquainted with a mom who is mormon. Tim Hortons (coffee) was having roll up the rim contest and I kept winning free coffee in abnormal absurd amounts, and I kept posting it every time on FB to brag (not gonna lie), which she was seeing. The mormon mom stopped talking to me altogether. She even looked pretty mad some days in the hall. It was really awkward at first, and I thought I did something (else, lol) and was racking my brain about anything rude I might have said, I felt horrible- then someone tipped me off and it all made sense, ha ha. I still smile at her and say hi allll the time, it's excellent. She just stares right through my soul-less body.

Its a good thing FSM accepts us and our evil coffee drinking ways.. he really is a good noodly god. Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 2 users Like k37713's post
16-02-2012, 12:13 PM
(15-02-2012 04:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  By the way, a big fuck you to all you people who didn't post intro threads or posts *cough/FSM_scot/Tazmin/Buddy Christ/Thammuz/Chas/cough* Big Grin!

When I joined, there was only like 6 active members. It seemed silly to make an intro thread when I could've just went "Hello Unbeliever, Stark, and BnW!" Like getting up behind a podium at an introduction ceremony when the only people in attendance is your mom and your grandma.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
16-02-2012, 01:24 PM
(16-02-2012 12:13 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  When I joined, there was only like 6 active members. It seemed silly to make an intro thread when I could've just went "Hello Unbeliever, Stark, and BnW!" Like getting up behind a podium at an introduction ceremony when the only people in attendance is your mom and your grandma.

Terrible excuse BC, I got people in those lists who signed up before you and still made intro posts Big Grin.

Quote:Its a good thing FSM accepts us and our evil coffee drinking ways

I actually thought you were talking about FSM_scot at first then Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post