This is kinda awkward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2014, 04:37 PM
This is kinda awkward
OK so I feel like I've done this before, but for anyone who doesn't know/remember me I'm going to reintroduce myself. (but not really)

I'm just some guy from the middle of nowhere in southern ontario. Came here to talk to people with a similar mindset. Argued with people and lost ... a lot... mainly to vosur.

I like this place but I took a break back when trolls were spawning every hour, but I have decided to return even if things haven't improved. Although I think they have.

So I'm here again.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
23-11-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: This is kinda awkward
Hello! Big Grin
23-11-2014, 04:42 PM
(23-11-2014 04:37 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  OK so I feel like I've done this before, but for anyone who doesn't know/remember me I'm going to reintroduce myself. (but not really)

I'm just some guy from the middle of nowhere in southern ontario. Came here to talk to people with a similar mindset. Argued with people and lost ... a lot... mainly to vosur.

I like this place but I took a break back when trolls were spawning every hour, but I have decided to return even if things haven't improved. Although I think they have.

So I'm here again.

Good to see you again. I hope you weren't followed. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Welcome back!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-11-2014, 04:44 PM
(23-11-2014 04:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 04:37 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  OK so I feel like I've done this before, but for anyone who doesn't know/remember me I'm going to reintroduce myself. (but not really)

So I'm here again.

Good to see you again. I hope you weren't followed. Dodgy

I covered my trail with rainbows to keep the baptists away.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

[+] 6 users Like Xinoftruden's post
23-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Too bad that there's a horde of leprechauns following you now. Dodgy

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
23-11-2014, 05:46 PM
good thing I brought lucky charms then

23-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Lucky Charms, if I remember those survival guides properly, just make the little bastards want to catch you more. Your best option is probably to give them back, apoligise and ask to be turned into a kickass were-leprechaun.

Welcome back.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
23-11-2014, 06:38 PM
They're always after me lucky charms!

Welcome back man!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-11-2014, 06:45 PM