This is kinda awkward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: This is kinda awkward
(23-11-2014 04:37 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  OK so I feel like I've done this before, but for anyone who doesn't know/remember me I'm going to reintroduce myself. (but not really)

I'm just some guy from the middle of nowhere in southern ontario. Came here to talk to people with a similar mindset. Argued with people and lost ... a lot... mainly to vosur.

I like this place but I took a break back when trolls were spawning every hour, but I have decided to return even if things haven't improved. Although I think they have.

So I'm here again.

Yabut, who're you?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Re: This is kinda awkward
Welcome back! I'm new so I don't know you, but it seems many are glad to have you back.
23-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Well shit.

[swats Vosur with newspaper]
25-11-2014, 09:03 PM
(23-11-2014 04:37 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  I like this place but I took a break back when trolls were spawning every hour, but I have decided to return even if things haven't improved. Although I think they have.

I see them as chum to attract even bigger idiots. Big Grin

#sigh