This is my ignoring Heywood thread! (Public Forgiveness Forum Game!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 02:33 AM
This is my ignoring Heywood thread! (Public Forgiveness Forum Game!)
Right. We all know Blowjob, and I imagine he annoys the piss out of many of us. That's all right though, because he forgives us all for reminding him when he's acting like a retarded little shit-bag. You'll know it too, because he makes a point of doing so and adding another 'forgiveness' notch to his belt; that way you know he really meant it. Dodgy

So that being said, he's put me on ignore! Or so his signature says, so take that for what it's worth. I think he's enough of an attention whore that he hasn't actually done that, he just put that there so he has a convenient excuse to no no longer reply to me calling out his incessant bullshit. But once again, he wouldn't be putting on the church-lady act if he wasn't getting a contact high from all that public forgiveness he's handing out.

So in an effort to show that I'm absolutely not above being petty at 4:30 AM when I'm bored out of my mind, this is my Official Go-Fuck-Yourself Heywood Thread™!

What am I going to post here? Don't have a fucking clue, but if Heywood starts acting like a fuktard, you can bet I'll have something to say about it. Not only that, but you can join in too! Don't forget to get your own faux forgiveness on!

Actually, let's all just do that! Whenever you see Heywood being a stupid little dick-cheese, don't bother letting him know (not like he'll change anyways); instead post it here and publicly forgive him for being such an ignorant little cockbite! We can turn this thread into a repository of public shame and forgiveness; the difference is that we are at least honest with our insincerity!

I mean really, isn't that what Jesus would do? And what would we all be doing here, if not salivating at a chance prostrate ourselves before Jesus just so we can personally service his magnificent cock and balls?

So make with the faux forgiveness already! It's 4:30 AM and I'm feeling petty, oh so petty!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: This is my ignoring Heywood thread! (Public Forgiveness Forum Game!)
Hi mate.
Don't worry about fools. You're great. He's a prick. He claims not to be a xian, but a deist of some kind, yet forgives people like a xian???

He is full of BS. He should be banned!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 03:06 AM
I always forgive Heywood JaletmeblowU , I admire his persistence in finding dicks to blow, there are some parking lots where he could make a lot of money.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 5 users Like Slowminded's post
15-09-2015, 03:21 AM
(15-09-2015 02:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right. We all know Blowjob, and I imagine he annoys the piss out of many of us.

I noticed him when he first arrived but haven't paid much attention since.

In my years on TTA I've improved my ability to scan-read. When I started I read everything avidly but now not so much. If a post's content is not going to amuse me or add to my body of knowledge (or at least provide information that triggers the search for knowledge) it's not worth my time.

To me, it's still a policy to form opinions on what has been written and not on who has written it but even still there are many posts that don't take more than a one second glance before dismissing them as unimportant.

For example, I don't think I've read more than two posts from Q in their entirety ... there's simply no substance. Heywood, at least, attempts to provoke thought ... but that thought is often ... meh.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
15-09-2015, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 04:25 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-09-2015 03:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  For example, I don't think I've read more than two posts from Q in their entirety ... there's simply no substance. Heywood, at least, attempts to provoke thought ... but that thought is often ... meh.

Drinking Beverage

I can't help it sometimes. It's like rubbernecking as you drive by a car accident, sometimes you just can't help but look at a train-wreck.

But I agree, Q is vapid. Blowjob is a provocateur, which makes his inability to handle the repercussions of his provocation all the more sad and hilarious; like a kindergarten playground bully that runs to the teacher when a 2nd grader doesn't put up with his shit.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2015, 03:47 AM
(15-09-2015 03:06 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I always forgive Heywood JaletmeblowU , I admire his persistence in finding dicks to blow, there are some parking lots where he could make a lot of money.

They're called 'Fluffers'.

I hear tell it's a respectable profession.

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2015, 04:07 AM
Just another troll.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 05:14 AM
I forgive you for calling EK a troll Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
15-09-2015, 05:16 AM
Consider it a lesson ---

When a newbie with the name "Lickmy Asshole" joins the forum - you'll know he's just some dickwad looking for a fight...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2015, 05:21 AM
I normally get lippy about this kind of stuff...

(15-09-2015 02:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It's 4:30 AM and I'm feeling petty, oh so petty!

...but there it is. Wink

I disagree with Banjo, he's not just another troll. He's intelligent enough to be engaging, but when offered the chance to engage he'll ignore it and respond to a more provocative post. Which is trolling, but banning speculation should be reserved for the ban log commentary thread. This isn't a democracy, it's a Moms-assisted Starkocracy, and they don't like reading that shit all over the place.

[Image: ZWiUony.png]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post