This is my ignoring Heywood thread! (Public Forgiveness Forum Game!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: This is my ignoring Heywood thread! (Public Forgiveness Forum Game!)
(16-09-2015 08:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  He used to be the ape poking his tongue out. Smile

Pretty sure he still is. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
18-09-2015, 04:22 PM
I realize this thread is all in fun, but ...

5) No Malicious Disruption

"This applies to deliberate and pre-meditated disruptive behavior. Controversial opinions, however, are encouraged. In the event that it is considered by the forum Administration that a person is causing excessive issues, then they will be officially warned. Failure to heed the warning will lead to temporary bans, leading up to a permanent ban if the offending behavior does not cease. Anyone who is considered to be trying to manipulate this rule to get another member banned by causing controversy around them risks falling foul of this rule themselves. Behavior of this nature is often detected through sudden increased activity on the forum."

Just saying ...

Popcorn

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
18-09-2015, 11:08 PM
(18-09-2015 04:22 PM)Free Wrote:  I realize this thread is all in fun, but ...

"This applies to deliberate and pre-meditated disruptive behavior. Controversial opinions, however, are encouraged. In the event that it is considered by the forum Administration that a person is causing excessive issues, then they will be officially warned. Failure to heed the warning will lead to temporary bans, leading up to a permanent ban if the offending behavior does not cease. Anyone who is considered to be trying to manipulate this rule to get another member banned by causing controversy around them risks falling foul of this rule themselves. Behavior of this nature is often detected through sudden increased activity on the forum."

Just saying ...

Popcorn

Please can we ban Free, mods?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-09-2015, 12:19 AM
(18-09-2015 11:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 04:22 PM)Free Wrote:  I realize this thread is all in fun, but ...

Just saying ...

Popcorn

Please can we ban Free, mods?

Are you trying to manipulate me?

Oooh! That's good. No, a bit higher ... to the left a bit ...

Aaaaah!

That got it.

Thanks.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
31-01-2017, 02:23 AM
[Image: 50678d1432907901-get-low-down-6cba7733_m...hread.jpeg]

I just wanted one last victory lap while the ashes were sorta lukewarm.

Carry on.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post