This is my ignoring Heywood thread! (Public Forgiveness Forum Game!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: This is my ignoring Heywood thread! (Public Forgiveness Forum Game!)
[Image: just-girls-being-girls.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2015, 05:37 PM
(16-09-2015 05:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 05:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Although I recently joined a funk acid jazz type band. They are aware I am not 100% but don't care. I am in Sydney.

By "I am in Sydney" he means "I'm high as balls right now" Tongue

Banjo is currently in Wichita.

#sigh
16-09-2015, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 05:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-09-2015 01:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Yeah....yeah we've heard it all before.....you used to be some big time forum administrator until you took an arrow to the knee. Here is a clue for you.....you ain't administrator of this forum.....nobody cares.

I'm pretty sure the administrators and everyone else here values what Banjo thinks. What nobody gives a fuck about is you.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-09-2015, 05:49 PM
We could threaten to leave till Blowme is banned. But no one would be left to send us a PM about it. Undecided

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2015, 05:51 PM
[Image: suppressing-vs-forgiving11-731x365.jpg]

16-09-2015, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 08:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-09-2015 05:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We could threaten to leave till Blowme is banned.

You're a bad bad rocketgirl. Evil_monster

(16-09-2015 05:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But no one would be left to send us a PM about it. Undecided

The only way this would work is if Hayseed put HoC and Girly on ignore. Even then it would take the two of us a while to realize there was nobody here but us. By then we'd have forgotten who we were supposed to PM and just PM each other.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-09-2015, 06:14 PM
(16-09-2015 05:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 05:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  DLJ, I am currently not working due to my illness. Have not worked since Sept last year after working 7 days a week for many many years. It is difficult.

I'm a muso. Now I am on a disability pension. Sad

Although I recently joined a funk acid jazz type band. They are aware I am not 100% but don't care. I am in Sydney.

By "I am in Sydney" he means "I'm high as balls right now" Tongue

Pretty much mate. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-09-2015, 06:16 PM
(16-09-2015 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 05:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We could threaten to leave till Blowme is banned.

You're a bad bad girl. Evil_monster

(16-09-2015 05:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But no one would be left to send us a PM about it. Undecided

The only way this would work is if Hayseed put HoC and Girly on ignore. Even then it would take the two of us a while to realize there was nobody here but us. By then we'd have forgotten who we were supposed to PM and just PM each other.

Maybe HoC would let me know on Facebook. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2015, 06:24 PM
(16-09-2015 05:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Translates to... This is a message for the TTA member known as Banjo. You mention that your brother is working in Malaysia. Where in Malaysia? Working in which line of business?

Big Grin

He is a producer and is setting up some shows over there now.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-09-2015, 07:04 PM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post