This is one of the stupidest articles I've ever read.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2012, 11:27 AM
This is one of the stupidest articles I've ever read.
IB4 FAUX NEWS LOLROFL!!!

Here.

First, there isn't anything wrong with Fox News' website. Their articles that are non-political are actually really good.

This article, though, is terrible.

It's dumb.
It's not funny.
It's full of nonsensical stereotypes.
It's based on unfounded, lame conjecture and opinion that is annoying drivel.

I know, I know... "KC, why were you reading this, anyway?"

I have an affinity to look at anything with dogs, okay? I like dogs. I can't help it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: This is one of the stupidest articles I've ever read.
They missed one

Humans:
Does your man keep live humans in his basement? Does he idolize John Wayne Gacy? Does he have a BDSM fetish? A man who keeps humans is highly secretive and likely very intelligent and deluded. He can juggle multiple tasks and lives at the same time and is probably very handy with a knife. He also likely drives a minivan, despite having no kids. His favorite tv shows are not likely to be sports, but are probably "Sex and the City," "Golden Girls," and "American Idol." Advice: RUN MOTHERFUCKER, RUN!!!!!!

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
06-06-2012, 11:54 AM
They should also do the same type of article for women, only it should based off of number of cats in that category.

2+ Cats
She is a cat-lady. Advice: Avoid eye-contact and NEVER ask what that smell is.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
06-06-2012, 12:03 PM
WTF? I mean... WTF WTF ? Didn't Scarlet just post an article about people's heads getting bigger? This proves that in one case at least the brain is getting smaller - it's a frikken echo chamber in there...

Oh God I'm so depressed Sad Why human race, why ?
06-06-2012, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 12:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
This is just wrong. Anyone who has a kitty knows the cat chose me. I had nothing to say about it. The fact the cat chose a loonie toon only says something about the cat. You might say I was elected. (ducking)...Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
06-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Another thing to look out for is if the guy has a van and no kids and the van has, instead of back seat, some form of restraint system. Not to mention blacked out windows.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2012, 12:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU

To go with Lucradis' comment

—Thomas Henry Huxley
06-06-2012, 01:32 PM
I am not reading that. I just read the first few sentences and got annoyed enough to not read the rest....

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2012, 02:45 PM
What if I own a fish and a dog? Does that mean I am Dr. Evil that will commit to only doing evil in your name as I let my dog watch.... (I hate this phrase) Sexy Time?

Under Repair.
06-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Three dogs, hundreds of rats, chickens (and yes, a few really are just pets), rabbits, snakes......

I think that article is implying I am a psychopath with multiple personality disorder.

What a crock 'o shit.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post