This is probably gonna fail miserably, but what the hell you don't know till you try

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: This is probably gonna fail miserably, but what the hell you don't know till you try
I wanna play

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: This is probably gonna fail miserably, but what the hell you don't know till you try
(02-01-2014 07:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Fun, I'm in! Does it have to be a few hours though? I swear 15 minutes would be fine... my mind is kinda like a goldfish anyway. Tongue

I got the first PM. I can wait, or we can speed up the time periods.
Lemme know.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-01-2014, 08:19 PM
It doesn't bother me if it's half an hour or a couple hours.
Just so long as it's not straight away and you have to try to remember what the sentence was.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-01-2014, 02:39 PM
I haven't got a PM yet. What's the status on this?
05-01-2014, 02:41 PM
(05-01-2014 02:39 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I haven't got a PM yet. What's the status on this?

I passed mine on a few days ago. I was wondering too.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-01-2014, 02:43 PM
I passed it to TGAC a few hours after I got yours buck.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
05-01-2014, 02:46 PM
tgac, hurry the fuck up

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Should be fairly easy for an organizational genius like earmuffs to figure out a way of getting a few of these going at once, hm?

I wanna play. Plus, I can expedite the process......if muffs doesn't mind a rule suggestion:

One bong hoot can be considered an appropriate "wait time" before resending.

In other words, I'll hoot then send the message to the next person right after. Savvy?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Oh goody, I'm next.
05-01-2014, 02:54 PM
I want to play with you guys

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....