This is probably gonna fail miserably, but what the hell you don't know till you try

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: This is probably gonna fail miserably, but what the hell you don't know till you try
Alright.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: This is probably gonna fail miserably, but what the hell you don't know till you try
Fuck. I was sitting there trying really hard to remember the detail about him fishing from the front of the boat and whatnot, and that wasn't even in there to begin with. Curse you, evil game.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
14-01-2014, 04:06 PM
That was hilarious.

Again.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
14-01-2014, 04:35 PM
(14-01-2014 09:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know, it wasn't too far off.

This is what I got:
"There is a man named Mr. Fish. He loves to catch fish. Every day he goes out on his boat and catches fish. He then returns home to his wife and cooks the fish for dinner. "

This is what I sent Stark:
"There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure. Till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in. Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher."

Ok Stark. I dont know how in earth...lmao
What I got from stark was something along the lines of
Fishy Mcfisherman from fisherton was a damn good fisherman...lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
14-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I tried to make it catchy, thought it'd be easier to remember.

Just a heads up, the next one's a bit more challenging.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-01-2014, 07:36 PM

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 2 users Like Cephalotus's post
14-01-2014, 09:16 PM

This is what I got:
"There is a man named Mr. Fish. He loves to catch fish. Every day he goes out on his boat and catches fish. He then returns home to his wife and cooks the fish for dinner. "

"There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure. Till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in. Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher."

Lost&Insecure must have been tripping some SERIOUS balls because I got nothing close to this.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-01-2014, 09:17 PM
I'll give it a whirl.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-01-2014, 09:25 PM
(14-01-2014 09:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

This is what I got:

Lost&Insecure must have been tripping some SERIOUS balls because I got nothing close to this.

Big Grin

BAHAHAHAHA I got nothing close to that either. I guess it was sort of close to the end result, but not really lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-01-2014, 11:59 PM
(14-01-2014 10:40 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  Fuck. I was sitting there trying really hard to remember the detail about him fishing from the front of the boat and whatnot, and that wasn't even in there to begin with. Curse you, evil game.

Yeah.. that was my fault Big Grin