This is probably posted in the wrong place, but...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: This is probably posted in the wrong place, but...
(13-03-2012 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Because I marked a negative reputation, I have been challenged, and threatened:

I think Anjele is worried by that, not by having a bad rep or not.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
14-03-2012, 08:01 AM
(13-03-2012 10:22 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Because I marked a negative reputation, I have been challenged, and threatened:

LOL at threatened. I negged her because she negged me.

Circle of life sweetie. I even explained to you how you took my post out of context and you still felt compelled to lecture me on my 'rudeness'. I wish I could neg you again just for making this thread.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
14-03-2012, 08:03 AM
(14-03-2012 08:01 AM)germanyt Wrote:  LOL at threatened. I negged her because she negged me.

Circle of life sweetie. I even explained to you how you took my post out of context and you still felt compelled to lecture me on my 'rudeness'. I wish I could neg you again just for making this thread.

Chill out mate. Does it really matter that much?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
14-03-2012, 08:03 AM
That's pretty spiteful and petty. Undecided
14-03-2012, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 08:05 AM by germanyt.)
(14-03-2012 08:03 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 08:01 AM)germanyt Wrote:  LOL at threatened. I negged her because she negged me.

Chill out mate. Does it really matter that much?

No I think it's funny. srs Big Grin
(14-03-2012 08:03 AM)kineo Wrote:  That's pretty spiteful and petty. Undecided

I try to always rep back. But I 100% always neg back.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
15-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Dammit people. Stop it with this shit. Feeding the attention whores......I thought I taught you all better than this.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
15-03-2012, 08:23 AM
(15-03-2012 08:16 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Dammit people. Stop it with this shit. Feeding the attention whores......I thought I taught you all better than this.

But you've been gone so long, Troll of Justice. We have forgotten your ways.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-03-2012, 08:36 AM
(14-03-2012 08:01 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 10:22 PM)KVron Wrote:  

LOL at threatened. I negged her because she negged me.

You're such a bully. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-03-2012, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 09:30 AM by legendoflink.)
Hell. A few people on the site hate my guts because I tend to post random bullshit, just because I have a keyboard in front of me. Who gives a crap what people are saying?
This is a forum to speak your mind and debate on the things that you choose to debate about.
You'll be fine.
Stick with me and that ONE red negative won't mean shit compared to some green positive ones. Smile
(15-03-2012 08:16 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Dammit people. Stop it with this shit. Feeding the attention whores......I thought I taught you all better than this.

Been missing you, Troll.
Welcome back.
Big Grin

Germanyt.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
15-03-2012, 10:56 AM

Been missing you, Troll.
Welcome back.
Big Grin

[/quote]

Back? I am not back. To be back I would first have to leave. I've been here the entire time watching as you fools run around flailing you arms wand making strange noises.

I saw no need to reply to anything while watching becaue I thought to myself "You've taught them well. Surely they will continue on the path you have shown them." But of course my expectations were destroyed by the first post made in my supposed absence.

Due to the negligence you all have shown, I am now here to stay for a very..... long..... time.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post