This is really awkward!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2011, 10:48 PM

RE: This is really awkward!
Most of the things I wanted to say have been already told; however, there is one thing that I'd like to add...

Psychiatrists are dying to label people. It helps them categorize their world into tiny boxes with as little inter-box-ical variability as possible.

I've started with a psychotic attack, I developed borderline personality disorder, then bipolar I, then I had my second psychotic attack, then bipolar ii, then major depressive disorder and lastly cyclothymia. Nowadays, I have nothing and chances are I'll never have anything ever again.

Give you mind (emotions/thoughts) and brain (gooey thingy behind your nose) a chance to develop and evolve on their own. That requires time. The information we are bombarded with cannot be processed at will just because we are smart or intelligent. Data has to seethe in through this special catalyst called experience. You are fine, you are only 15. Wink Cool
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2011, 10:49 PM
No one wants to be an atheist. You have to think hard inside your self to see this is the right path. I never wanted to be an atheist and yet the world showed me my old ways were wrong.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Doctor's post
22-05-2011, 10:58 PM

(20-05-2011 11:03 PM)annie Wrote:  So, yep, something's wrong with me. But due to his fucking disorder, everything is INTENSELY philosophical to me. So I started questioning God and all that ... questioning everything ... analysing everything.

Hmm, it appears you are suffering from a severe case of puberty disorder with prolonged critical thinking symptoms. It has 90-95% prevalence worldwide! Smile

[Image: freud.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Celestus87's post
23-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Welcome to the forum.
And congrats for questioning your faith at such an early age - took me a long while and 2 years of conspiracy paranoia to finally start doubting.

The "god" concept never goes away , but it can be discussed and understood. Once you understand how the idea of a god came about from peoples ideas and how it took shape it will probably no longer affect you in the same way.

As a Discovery Channel ad once said :
"Don't stop ... please question everything ! "

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
25-05-2011, 09:22 PM
(20-05-2011 11:03 PM)annie Wrote:  I - I wanna become Athiest.
It's not something to be desired, it's something which must be dealt with once the insight and realization occurs. ... Could take decades, maybe longer. But most turn out much better off than before, if that's any comfort.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-12-2011, 10:40 AM
WOO. Someone that's my age! Welcome to the forum, annie!
07-12-2011, 10:47 AM
(07-12-2011 10:40 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  WOO. Someone that's my age! Welcome to the forum, annie!

Ummm, not to be a downer Ferdy, but this was like 7months ago, and she hasn't posted since.

I think you may still be alone.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
07-12-2011, 10:59 AM
(07-12-2011 10:47 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ummm, not to be a downer Ferdy, but this was like 7months ago, and she hasn't posted since.

Forever alone now. :|
07-12-2011, 11:53 AM
(07-12-2011 10:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 10:47 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ummm, not to be a downer Ferdy, but this was like 7months ago, and she hasn't posted since.

You could always develop a Dissociative Disorder with Multiple Personalities. It works for HoC to not be alone that way.

Or get adopted.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-12-2011, 09:11 AM
(07-12-2011 10:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

[Image: forever-alone.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like germanyt's post