This is really awkward!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2011, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 05:37 AM by Filox.)
RE: This is really awkward!
May I try to use my superpowers and vast knowledge I have in disposal? I can?! Well thank you...

Now, about your diagnose, may I presume a few things, if it leads me in the right direction, you will be cured and saved, if not, nothing happened. I will say you are completely normal person, no disorders whatsoever. I will also take a wild guess to tell you that you were diagnosed by someone from your school, or your parents friend, who is a Christian as well, right? The only thing wrong with you is that you have 15 years and you are asking questions that no one is giving the answers to. That is what is keeping you preoccupied and that is why you think you are going crazy, actually, you are not, it is just that you can not find out the answers that are bothering you and that is frustrating. Now, when you went and talked to someone about it, they have seen where this was going and since that person was a Christian, he/she has labeled you with a disorder, how else would you call someone who is questioning the Word of God? Smile

If you want a normal "diagnose" go to someone who is not a Christian and tell them the whole story, you will see that nothing is wrong with you and that you do not need any drugs, just a change in your surrounding environment, meaning, CHANGE THE SCHOOL!

If my superpowers have you confused with someone else, I apologize, but I just thought I can clear things a bit for you.

Welcome to the forum.

P.S.

Damn it people, why do you take out threads old as this one in Introductions? Now I will never find the answer to my question, did I get it right here or not... I'm testing my superpowers, they come and go, now I had a perfect opportunity to test them, and it's all gone, because I didn't look at the first date, but the last. Seriously guys, don't do this...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-12-2011, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 10:29 PM by houseofcantor.)
(20-05-2011 11:42 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  ...am ...am I the only one who wants to request that she make a contribution to the Forum Picture Thread? I mean come on, 15 year old school girl? I bet she's even got the uniform... I mean... uh, no. Bad Atheist! This isn't Kentucky, there are age laws. Shame!

Edit: I think I just made the thread title a bit more fitting

See how you are? Man. (i'll be right back to scold you further.... ) Tongue
That was old, huh? I wuz like, how come alla conversation in the picture thread? I mean, I wasn't looking for nothing... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-12-2011, 04:09 AM
Hi Annie!
So good to hear you've seen the light! I really do feel bad for you having to go through all this brainwashing, when you plainly don't believe any of it!
I'm always happy to see people using their own minds and seperating fact from fiction. Your ALWAYS welcome at my Atheist Inn Big Grin

When I'm down it's all to easy to pick up a Bible and start praying for comfort and guidance. But I don't believe in God/Jesus, so who is giving me strength and guidance if they don't exist? It's me.....It's all of us! Our own mind's repair the damage we inflict. If you stay positive through all the shit that's thrown at you, you can gain strength and happiness.

Remember Gods are made by man, not the other way round!

Stay strong Smile x
Find all posts by this user