This is really freaking cool . . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2015, 07:33 PM
This is really freaking cool . . .
Watch What Happens When A Ball Of Red-Hot Nickel Is Placed On Floral Foam

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/w...loral-foam

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
16-08-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: This is really freaking cool . . .
(16-08-2015 07:33 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Watch What Happens When A Ball Of Red-Hot Nickel Is Placed On Floral Foam

If I ever got my hands on a red hot nickel ball to experiment with, There's about an 80% chance I'd end up in jail.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
16-08-2015, 07:59 PM
(16-08-2015 07:33 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Watch What Happens When A Ball Of Red-Hot Nickel Is Placed On Floral Foam

Very weird!
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
16-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Should have done it in the dark.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
16-08-2015, 08:09 PM
(16-08-2015 07:36 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If I ever got my hands on a red hot nickel ball to experiment with, There's about an 80% chance I'd end up in jail.

I'd burn myself!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
16-08-2015, 08:13 PM
I would probably need a new floor

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
16-08-2015, 08:14 PM
I want to see what happens when you drop a red hot ball of nickel into some liquid nitrogen!

16-08-2015, 10:16 PM
(16-08-2015 08:14 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  I want to see what happens when you drop a red hot ball of nickel into some liquid nitrogen!

"...and it EXPLODED!"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
16-08-2015, 10:25 PM
(16-08-2015 08:14 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  I want to see what happens when you drop a red hot ball of nickel into some liquid nitrogen!

Probably a very violent reaction. I imagine that the extreme differences in temperature would probably cause a small explosion that would expel the liquid nitrogen around it quite a bit, and the shock might be severe enough to crack or otherwise damage the ball with it's rapid change in temperature.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-08-2015, 06:00 AM
That guy's whole channel is pretty much dedicated to putting red hot nickel balls on things and in things. You will now spend the rest of the night watching.

Red Hot Nickel Ball: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...aBs-XMmdqg

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post