This is ridiculous

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2011, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 05:03 PM by bemore.)
RE: This is ridiculous
(05-09-2011 04:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  latvianxave8 I highly recommend taking bemore's advice not only is he clearly a pro his advice is fucking hilarious [Image: smiley-laughing002.gif]

Well I had to keep a tight hold of it ever since my parents told me the birds might "peck it off"
On reflection on this thread, can I be mega boring and just in case the OP does need real advice (possible gullible moment for me coming up) give some.

I dont see the bathroom as a sacred place.........maybe you do because that is where you masturbate and is possiblly the only place where you feel that you can have some privacy in your home.

You mention your uncle and gran barging in, which I guess gives me the picture you have a very busy, bustly household......thats what leads me to think why you see your bathroom as sacred/private.

I suppose if I tried to place myself in your shoes for a second I would say that it is all about timing really........maybe when the least amount of people are in the house, opportune moments when everyone in the house is occupied in a group activity (watching a film/sport event etc etc), announcing to everyone that you are going for a relaxing shower and does anybody need the toilet within the next 20 minutes....and if they do can they please do so now so that you are not disturbed.

Ha ha ha ha ha Im still wondering if you could be "pulling our legs" and it is (dirtily) this thought I end on, with a smile Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Step one: build a tree house

Step two: make sure it is the kind using a ladder leading up into a trap door.

Step three: Install a padlock of your own purchase to make sure there is only one set of keys.

Step four: Pull it out and make sweet magic until you dehydrate and have to be taken to hospital.

No one suspects the tree house. It has innocence written all over it. Plus you can literally write innocence all over it to throw them off your trail.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
06-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Actually this was a serious thread, not trolling if you thought that.

And its not a busy house, it's just that in my family no one really likes to honor anything anybody else has. The time in the bathroom is not respected, your possessions are not respected, nothing is respected, which if you ask me is bullshit

I think I am just going to keep a bottle of lotion and a box of tissues in my room at all times.

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user