This is some fucked up repugnant shit!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2016, 03:27 AM
This is some fucked up repugnant shit!
..to quote one of my favourite movies.

Dad admits to taking pregnant 14-year-old daughter to Missouri to marry her 24-year-old rapist

Shocking Gasp No Censored

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2016, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2016 03:41 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: This is some fucked up repugnant shit!
So, tell me again how feminism is no longer needed in the United States... Dodgy

/rhetorical

Plus the defense tried to play the religion card, and the prosecutor recommended the father didn't spend more than 10 days in jail. People get life in prison for possession of weed, and this jackass harbor's his daughter's rapist and facilitates their out of state marriage, and the prosecutor recommended no more than 10 days? Good thing Jesus was okay with what this sick old fuck white dude was doing. For fuck's sake...

The more I think about this, the angrier I get. Like, I want to hulk out and bitch slap the fucker through the internet.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Safe money --- Daddy and probably the rapist are Mormons.....

"But Jo Smith said it's all good!!!"

Hopefully Dad gets as much prison time as the rapist.............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-05-2016, 05:12 AM
But, but, it says right here:

Quote:Deuteronomy 22
22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

22:29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

It can't be wrong if it's in the bible. It is the "good book" and all that...

BTW, what is fifty shekels in todays currency?

And they have the gall to say that atheists are evil?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
27-05-2016, 05:20 AM
another article - same case

This quote says it all:

Quote:Keith Strawn was sentenced to four months in prison after telling the judge: "If you get them pregnant then you marry them,” Fox 31 reported.

Quote:Strawn's lawyer had asked for a light six-day sentence, saying his client might have had a "religious motivation."

Now, call me a godless heathen, but if that was my daughter the rapist would be dead and I would be on trial for some variation of homicide.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
27-05-2016, 05:27 AM
SadcryfaceSadcryfaceSadcryface

Really, there not enough "sadcryface" in the world for this. My heart breaks so hard for this girl and all the girls out there who get treated like meat. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
27-05-2016, 05:41 AM
i wonder what the rapist's reaction was when his victim showed up with her dad and a marriage proposal.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
27-05-2016, 06:32 AM
(27-05-2016 05:20 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  another article - same case

This quote says it all:

Quote:Keith Strawn was sentenced to four months in prison after telling the judge: "If you get them pregnant then you marry them,” Fox 31 reported.

Quote:Strawn's lawyer had asked for a light six-day sentence, saying his client might have had a "religious motivation."

Now, call me a godless heathen, but if that was my daughter the rapist would be dead and I would be on trial for some variation of homicide.

Oh, never mind rape, if someone like that prick even looked funny at my daughter I'd be up for gbh! Angry

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
27-05-2016, 06:39 AM
(27-05-2016 05:12 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  BTW, what is fifty shekels in todays currency?

Fifty shekels = US$12.99. Sadcryface

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
27-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Yay, Missouri!! Good thing I don't live there... oh, wait. Damnit.

Edit to Add: During my nearly a decade in Missouri prison for weed, my wife would often make reference to the light sentences often given to child molesters, and opine that I should have touched children, so I could have come home a long time ago. Sadly true.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post