This is the "I'm tired of Politics" Sex Quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: This is the "I'm tired of Politics" Sex Quiz
You got 930 points.

Wow, you kick ass! Why are you doing this test when you could be having more sex? You are a sexgod

I didn't answer yes to everything. Including no to the beastiality questions...

I should be having sex right now. But I'm at work. Pretty sure it's over with the last guy. It's been a week and a half. I might die.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
10-03-2016, 02:41 AM
(09-03-2016 10:51 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Christ, I practically answered yes to every question and only got 721 points. So I have to fuck Bambi to score in the 800s? WTF?

Well, some Yes answers also said something like "and I loved it" or "all the time". If you check the plain "Yes" you don't get those extra points Tongue

As for me,

You got 887 points.

Wow, you kick ass! Why are you doing this test when you could be having more sex? You are a sexgod or a sex goddess!

I didn't expect to get that much to be honest.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
10-03-2016, 03:01 AM
I only got 567. Does that make me a bad person?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
10-03-2016, 03:02 AM
Damn. I thought 700 was OK but 800 seems *average*... Hehehe. We should try get our Christee counterparts to take this test. Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-03-2016, 04:03 AM
You got 1115 points.

Wow, you kick ass! Why are you doing this test when you could be having more sex? You are a sexgod or a sex goddess!
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
10-03-2016, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016 02:58 PM by Free Thought.)
(09-03-2016 11:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 11:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You got 257 points.

You're keen, you probably want sex, but can't get any for some reason, or have had some bad experiences. Keep trying, you could go far.

Surprised I got that much, given my non-existent record... Must be broken.

You know, sex is a fucking good anti-depressant...

Yabut living with one's parent, having no transportation or spare money, having little social ability, and having adipose stores that make bears jealous of my ability to hibernate safely are fucking good anti-sexants.
Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-03-2016, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016 05:47 AM by cactus.)
Oh look, a quiz that tells me how I should be living my life, by giving me a rating along a single-axis scale between "prudish cunt up on a moral high horse" and "willing to fuck anything that moves."

This was supposed to be a break from politics, and yet I feel like I'm taking a political quiz Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-03-2016, 06:28 AM
(10-03-2016 04:03 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You got 1115 points.

You got almost 600 pts more than me.

I'm either a whimp or you'll shag anything with a pulse.

What, jelous? Moi? How dare youWeeping

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
10-03-2016, 06:36 AM
(10-03-2016 05:35 AM)cactus Wrote:  Oh look, a quiz that tells me how I should be living my life, by giving me a rating along a single-axis scale between "prudish cunt up on a moral high horse" and "willing to fuck anything that moves."

This was supposed to be a break from politics, and yet I feel like I'm taking a political quiz Drinking Beverage

Oh look a poster who's telling me how to post by letting me know he can't possibly ignore a thread that he rates along the lines of "doesn't interest him" or that he "doesn't like" but is unwilling to let it go by without a complaint.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
10-03-2016, 07:14 AM
(09-03-2016 09:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You got 645 points.

Very nice! You could get more experience, but you clearly get a lot of sex, and are well on your way to fuck heaven.

I'm not getting any now Weeping I'm in a sex drought as OC keeps telling me Laugh out load

Because Vegans don't eat meat?
[+] 5 users Like DerFish's post