This is the "I'm tired of Politics" Sex Quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: This is the "I'm tired of Politics" Sex Quiz
(10-03-2016 04:03 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You got 1115 points.

Wow, you kick ass! Why are you doing this test when you could be having more sex? You are a sexgod or a sex goddess!

Where was the number? I got the same Comments, but did not see any score.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 07:56 AM
(10-03-2016 12:09 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You got 1032 points.

Wow, you kick ass! Why are you doing this test when you could be having more sex? You are a sexgod or a sex goddess!

This Quiz has been designed by Sex Freek.

Yes, I took a screen shot of the results.

This right here does not surprise me. Bowing

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
10-03-2016, 08:15 AM
I can't open the link thanks to the People's Firewall of China. I guess no sex for me...... Sad

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
10-03-2016, 08:42 AM
(10-03-2016 06:28 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  

I'm either a whimp or you'll shag anything with a pulse.

I just wanted to figure out what the max rating is Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
10-03-2016, 08:53 AM
I refuse to display my score :/ I'm just gonna go make some homemade napalm instead and see if I can't figure out how to build an effective delivery system I can put on an arrow, just out of curiosity. Who needs sex?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
10-03-2016, 08:54 AM

You're so good, I guess you can go fuck yourself. Big Grin

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
10-03-2016, 08:58 AM
(10-03-2016 08:53 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I refuse to display my score :/ I'm just gonna go make some homemade napalm instead and see if I can't figure out how to build an effective delivery system I can put on an arrow, just out of curiosity. Who needs sex?

When I was much younger, I wanted to have sex with Jenny Agutter another six times to make it a round half dozen - but she refused.

Your score can't possibly be lower than my 567, can it?

I feel left behind. I hadn't realised that anal sex and sex with animals had become compulsory. When did that happen?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
10-03-2016, 09:05 AM
(10-03-2016 08:58 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:53 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I refuse to display my score :/ I'm just gonna go make some homemade napalm instead and see if I can't figure out how to build an effective delivery system I can put on an arrow, just out of curiosity. Who needs sex?

When I was much younger, I wanted to have sex with Jenny Agutter another six times to make it a round half dozen - but she refused.

I feel left behind. I hadn't realised that anal sex and sex with animals had become compulsory. When did that happen?

I actually got under 400, and only that high because of the numerous "nope, but I'd try it" options. I can count my sexual encounters on my fingers and still managed two kids out of it.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
10-03-2016, 09:11 AM
(10-03-2016 09:05 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:58 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  When I was much younger, I wanted to have sex with Jenny Agutter another six times to make it a round half dozen - but she refused.

I actually got under 400, and only that high because of the numerous "nope, but I'd try it" options. I can count my sexual encounters on my fingers and still managed two kids out of it.

Oh fuck me. I'd give you some Rep but I've already done that.

I can't do anything else for you because, according to the poll, I'm fuckin' useless.

God damn polls.Facepalm

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
10-03-2016, 09:12 AM
You got 988 points.

Soooo... What do I win?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post