This is the "I'm tired of Politics" Sex Quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: This is the "I'm tired of Politics" Sex Quiz
(10-03-2016 09:12 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  You got 988 points.

Wow, you kick ass! Why are you doing this test when you could be having more sex? You are a sexgod or a sex goddess!

Soooo... What do I win?

Clap

(the clap)

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
10-03-2016, 09:20 AM
(10-03-2016 09:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

Wow, you kick ass! Why are you doing this test when you could be having more sex? You are a sexgod or a sex goddess!

Soooo... What do I win?

Clap

(the clap)

Nooooooo!!!! Hobo

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
10-03-2016, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016 05:37 PM by Heatheness.)

Soooo... What do I win?

A battery operated turkey baster.
Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
10-03-2016, 10:10 AM
(10-03-2016 04:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 11:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  You know, sex is a fucking good anti-depressant...

Yabut leaving with one's parent, having no transportation or spare money, having little social ability, and having adipose stores that make bears jealous of my ability to hibernate safely are fucking good anti-sexants.
Drinking Beverage

Could be worse. At least you didn't mention sweater vests. Thumbsup Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
10-03-2016, 12:26 PM

Soooo... What do I win?

You get to change your Noticeably Small Nipples tagline to Turkey, the Sex God. Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-03-2016, 12:27 PM
(10-03-2016 09:46 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Soooo... What do I win?

A battery opporated turkey baster.
Laugh out load

That could come in handy.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
10-03-2016, 12:28 PM
(10-03-2016 09:05 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:58 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  When I was much younger, I wanted to have sex with Jenny Agutter another six times to make it a round half dozen - but she refused.

Your score can't possibly be lower than my 567, can it?

I feel left behind. I hadn't realised that anal sex and sex with animals had become compulsory. When did that happen?

I actually got under 400, and only that high because of the numerous "nope, but I'd try it" options. I can count my sexual encounters on my fingers and still managed two kids out of it.

Don't feel too bad. I was in a ten year rship, with no kids, so we should've been doing it all the time in all kinds of ways and I only got 645 Undecided
10-03-2016, 12:51 PM
AllTheTests.com -ยป The Quiz - The results

You got 702 points.

Very nice! You could get more experience, but you clearly get a lot of sex, and are well on your way to fuck heaven.

Well, I thought I'd do better. I definitely am lacking in the experience category thanks to religion. I've only been with one person...my soon to be ex-wife, was a virgin until I got married (not a born again one), and am in a severe sex drought while in my current time of divorce. I think I may explode before it's all over...hahah!

Thank good (not God) for the internet...lol
[+] 1 user Likes greghalmaghi's post
10-03-2016, 12:52 PM
(10-03-2016 12:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Soooo... What do I win?

You get to change your Noticeably Small Nipples tagline to Turkey, the Sex God. Wink

Done.

[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
10-03-2016, 01:09 PM
(10-03-2016 12:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 09:05 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I actually got under 400, and only that high because of the numerous "nope, but I'd try it" options. I can count my sexual encounters on my fingers and still managed two kids out of it.

Don't feel too bad. I was in a ten year rship, with no kids, so we should've been doing it all the time in all kinds of ways and I only got 645 Undecided

I feel your pain. Most of my experience was with my ex-wife. Over the eight years when things were good, we would have had sex 416 times assuming a once per week average. BUT...we were both Christians and even though marriage was supposed to be when the sex got good, we were both kind of hung up on the "Good Christian Man/Woman" image thing and never got very adventurous. She doesn't want me to think she's a slut, I don't want her to think I'm a pervert...and a bad time is had by all. No

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post