This is the final push DEMS get out and vote!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 06:53 AM
This is the final push DEMS get out and vote!
Decades of GOP gerrymandering and Reagan's failed trickle up deregulation and union busting has lead to their most vile candidate in our Nation's history. Trump is not just your standard mudslinger, but has piled on the day's of Jim Crow, McCarthyism and the demagoguery scapegoating, hyper nationalism of WW2 Germany.

He started his campaign insulting Hispanics and Latinos, called prisoners of war losers, praised the brutality of Saddam suggesting we lower ourselves to that standard. Has implied physical harm and arrest of political rivals. Has been condemned by REPUBLICAN Colin Powell on top of 50 REPUBLICAN former law agents as being dangerous to global and national stability.

And then there is the joking about sexual assault and misogyny on multiple occasions.

Trump is not a right or left issue. Trump is setting a very dangerous tone in politics that neither party should want to employ. He is undermining the concept of the western idea of peaceful transfer of power and doing so pandering to bigotry, xenophobia, homophobia, and sexism.

All of this is really just the unmasking of tactics to protect corporate welfare, which was coded prior to Trump. To all those who know and accept the danger he is to western political pluralism and open societies, he MUST be defeated by the largest margin possible to send the message that scapegoating demagoguery has no place in a free civil west's politics.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Brian37's post
02-11-2016, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 08:59 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: This is the final push DEMS get out and vote!
Clinton is seriously in big trouble. Black turnout is down 16% in North Carolina. White turnout is up 15%. Democrats have less ballots turned in than 2012 and republicans have more than 2012. I've been saying for months, polls don't mean a thing if people don't show up.

http://www.oldnorthstatepolitics.com/201...e.html?m=1

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
02-11-2016, 08:59 AM
(02-11-2016 06:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Decades of GOP gerrymandering and Reagan's failed trickle up deregulation and union busting has lead to their most vile candidate in our Nation's history. Trump is not just your standard mudslinger, but has piled on the day's of Jim Crow, McCarthyism and the demagoguery scapegoating, hyper nationalism of WW2 Germany.

He started his campaign insulting Hispanics and Latinos, called prisoners of war losers, praised the brutality of Saddam suggesting we lower ourselves to that standard. Has implied physical harm and arrest of political rivals. Has been condemned by REPUBLICAN Colin Powell on top of 50 REPUBLICAN former law agents as being dangerous to global and national stability.

And then there is the joking about sexual assault and misogyny on multiple occasions.

Trump is not a right or left issue. Trump is setting a very dangerous tone in politics that neither party should want to employ. He is undermining the concept of the western idea of peaceful transfer of power and doing so pandering to bigotry, xenophobia, homophobia, and sexism.

All of this is really just the unmasking of tactics to protect corporate welfare, which was coded prior to Trump. To all those who know and accept the danger he is to western political pluralism and open societies, he MUST be defeated by the largest margin possible to send the message that scapegoating demagoguery has no place in a free civil west's politics.

He scares me, but the thousands of Americans who think just like him scare me so much more. They aren't going away once Trump loses. We still have to live with these hate-filled people. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
02-11-2016, 09:00 AM
I already voted. We have vote by mail here in Oregon. it's all by mail here so there are no polling booths. There are drop off boxes in many areas, they look like giant mail boxes. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

[Image: 8933b013-222b-44e4-9a6c-f747fed865ea-lar...3171756257]

This is a little off topic but I was discussing this "vote by mail" thing with my husband and we agreed that it would have never become Oregon law if we had a lot of African Americans here in the state. It makes it too easy to vote and Republicans would fight it like crazy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
06-11-2016, 05:01 AM
(02-11-2016 09:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I already voted. We have vote by mail here in Oregon. it's all by mail here so there are no polling booths. There are drop off boxes in many areas, they look like giant mail boxes. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

[Image: 8933b013-222b-44e4-9a6c-f747fed865ea-lar...3171756257]

This is a little off topic but I was discussing this "vote by mail" thing with my husband and we agreed that it would have never become Oregon law if we had a lot of African Americans here in the state. It makes it too easy to vote and Republicans would fight it like crazy.

This vote by mail shit should be nation wide, but I guess that just makes too much damn sense. Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]