This is the thread that doesn't end...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: This is the thread that doesn't end...
Holly shit, Vera, these ones are great. I'm gonna try to translate them, let's see how it turns out.

This is gonna be fun, hold on boys and girls, time for lift off...

OK, first one is untranslatable. Seriously. Big Grin

Second one is in rhymes, so it makes no sense to translate it. Tongue

(I'll) Fuck your dead mother, in the cold grave, in her rotten tit, with a quiet groan of funeral music...

If I fuck you in the ass, you will go to your mothers grave to tell her how beautiful it was.

Fuck 3 silos of grains, grain by grain, in every grain 3 mother's cunts!

God I love this shit. And don't think that these things are invented only to be cool on the internet, these swears and the variations of them are used in our everyday life. Where you people would say "Fuck you", or "You moterfucker", we would recite something with your mother, dead horse and rotten sister... It's an art, it comes naturally to those living in Balkan region.

Wait, what is this shit, this thread is suppose to be closed!! You tricked me, you bastards. Fuck your Jesus, Gypsies, crucifix and nails!!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
05-12-2012, 05:37 AM
do all Croatian insults focus on zoo-necrophiliac sex with deceased family members?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
05-12-2012, 06:09 AM
No, but if you think about it, insult is suppose to be as insulting as it can be. So your mother, sister and a horse, with someones grave is pretty fucking high on insulting scale. What ever way you put it together. But no, horses are not that common, while mother is always present. Dead people are also quite present, and Jesus and virgin Marry are common as well.

-Hunter S. Thompson
05-12-2012, 06:19 AM
(05-12-2012 06:09 AM)Filox Wrote:  No, but if you think about it, insult is suppose to be as insulting as it can be. So your mother, sister and a horse, with someones grave is pretty fucking high on insulting scale. What ever way you put it together. But no, horses are not that common, while mother is always present. Dead people are also quite present, and Jesus and virgin Marry are common as well.
I never understood why people think that attacking mothers is insulting. I also may have psychological issues with my mother.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-12-2012, 06:26 AM
(05-12-2012 05:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Holly shit, Vera, these ones are great. I'm gonna try to translate them, let's see how it turns out.

This is gonna be fun, hold on boys and girls, time for lift off...

OK, first one is untranslatable. Seriously. Big Grin

Second one is in rhymes, so it makes no sense to translate it. Tongue

(I'll) Fuck your dead mother, in the cold grave, in her rotten tit, with a quiet groan of funeral music...

If I fuck you in the ass, you will go to your mothers grave to tell her how beautiful it was.

Fuck 3 silos of grains, grain by grain, in every grain 3 mother's cunts!

God I love this shit. And don't think that these things are invented only to be cool on the internet, these swears and the variations of them are used in our everyday life. Where you people would say "Fuck you", or "You moterfucker", we would recite something with your mother, dead horse and rotten sister... It's an art, it comes naturally to those living in Balkan region.

Wait, what is this shit, this thread is suppose to be closed!! You tricked me, you bastards. Fuck your Jesus, Gypsies, crucifix and nails!!
I have found a whole website of those. Hysterical stuff!

We do use mother, but rarely other relatives, and never religious figures. We're either more religious or less religious than you guys (I'm betting on less - that's why we don't find it that offensive).

Don't talk to me about gypsies, they are the ones who let the antifreeze into our water supply. Accident my ass! That's genocide, I tell'ya [Image: Smiley_Shake_Fist_by_Mirz123.gif]

(05-12-2012 06:19 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I never understood why people think that attacking mothers is insulting. I also may have psychological issues with my mother.
Because people don't like thinking (or other people thinking) of their mothers as sexual objects. But you may have psych issues with your mum Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Vera, link please...

Thank you.

-Hunter S. Thompson
05-12-2012, 06:36 AM
(05-12-2012 06:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  Vera, link please...

Thank you.
http://www.e-bane.net/modules.php?name=N...e&sid=2393
I'm sure there are more websites. We admire your talents in this area a lot (we did have Hristo Stoichkov, but he pales in comparison with even the least talented "swearer" over thereWink)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
06-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Awwww, that is so cute. But I refuse to believe that those can possibly be typical Croatian curses.

A good curse needs to be short, efficient, and satisfying; it really helps if it is funny and intelligent, it should have a good rhythm and delivery and the unfortunate fuck who receives it should need counseling.

We have that kind of crappy curses in Romanian too, but they reek of trying too hard and are inherently lame. The only people who truly appreciate a long monologue that has Mary, Jesus, a bunch of dead relatives and your momma's cunt on a stick in the same sentence are pre-teens. Then they turn 12 and learn to curse properly.

If those are the best curses Croatia has to offer, you guys are noobs.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
06-12-2012, 06:39 PM
This is the thread that doesn't end...
I love it when the Balkans and Slavs talk smack to each other. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Oh yeah Malleus, well you can just ... I just stopped because it would get really offensive, really fast. Big Grin

Well, the best swears are not written down, they just come out of our heads when we are angry, so we just improvise. The angrier I get in a situation, the more versatile my improvisations are. I manage to impress myself with some horrible shit I tend to yell to people in other cars, when they fail to drive properly.

You are free to give us your examples, I know that translating them does not work properly, but, try, let's see what you have.

-Hunter S. Thompson