This is the thread that doesn't end...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: This is the thread that doesn't end...
(22-11-2012 08:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 07:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  Thread without end, amen.

Was the thread always? What was here before the thread? Is there a thread first cause?
Scary...but Erx was the creator. Shocking
Actually, you are all wrong. Before the thread, the website. Before this, internet. And before this, binary code. Before binary code, electrical current, magnetic forcefields, beams of light, liquid crystal, electrons in vacuum tubes and so on and so forth. But before this... was it Erx? I cannot tell, you cannot tell- maybe even Erx himself cannot tell. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2012, 11:55 PM
(24-11-2012 11:42 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 08:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Scary...but Erx was the creator. Shocking
Actually, you are all wrong. Before the thread, the website. Before this, internet. And before this, binary code. Before binary code, electrical current, magnetic forcefields, beams of light, liquid crystal, electrons in vacuum tubes and so on and so forth. But before this... was it Erx? I cannot tell, you cannot tell- maybe even Erx himself cannot tell. Consider

I'm not convinced I'm here now let alone there before there was a here. Girl_nails

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-11-2012, 05:22 AM
(24-11-2012 11:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 11:42 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Actually, you are all wrong. Before the thread, the website. Before this, internet. And before this, binary code. Before binary code, electrical current, magnetic forcefields, beams of light, liquid crystal, electrons in vacuum tubes and so on and so forth. But before this... was it Erx? I cannot tell, you cannot tell- maybe even Erx himself cannot tell. Consider

I'm not convinced I'm here now let alone there before there was a here. Girl_nails
a) why isn't that smiley a part of the forum smiley's already? It's used enough.

b) I just noticed that when it wriggles its fingers it only has three so now I think he is cutting off it's fingers rather then filing its nails.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
25-11-2012, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 11:32 AM by LadyJane.)
(25-11-2012 05:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 11:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm not convinced I'm here now let alone there before there was a here. Girl_nails
a) why isn't that smiley a part of the forum smiley's already? It's used enough.

b) I just noticed that when it wriggles its fingers it only has three so now I think he is cutting off it's fingers rather then filing its nails.
a) it is when you press 'get more' in the smilies box

b) it has four, one pops out intermittently from the side. It's not a human breed, closer related to a Simpsonite.
25-11-2012, 11:28 AM
(25-11-2012 11:27 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(25-11-2012 05:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  a) why isn't that smiley a part of the forum smiley's already? It's used enough.

a) it is when you press 'get more' in the smilies box

b) it has four, one pops out intermittently from the side. It's not a human bread, closer related to a Simpsonite.

I do love me some human bread.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Damnit! I'm still editing it.
25-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Hehe. I was hoping that would happen. Tongue

25-11-2012, 12:08 PM
(25-11-2012 11:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hehe. I was hoping that would happen. Tongue

You are the Git of the Gaps. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Chase

lol, I had no idea there were all these other smiles.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
25-11-2012, 04:53 PM
(25-11-2012 04:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Chase

lol, I had no idea there were all these other smiles.
Bangin