This is water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 12:50 PM
This is water

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
08-05-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: This is water
Thank you, I needed that. Smile

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Cool....

Hey remember when I started a thread in the philosophy forum called "Can a Fish Discover Water"

You should stop reposting threads and spamming.

Drinking Beverage
08-05-2013, 08:54 PM
*My thoughts for the duration of the video*

The first rule of fight club is: You do not talk about fight club.

The second rule of fight club is: You do not talk about fight club.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 10:03 PM
(08-05-2013 07:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  Cool....

Hey remember when I started a thread in the philosophy forum called "Can a Fish Discover Water"

Drinking Beverage

Umm I don't see your thread in your thread history, or any other times Chas has posted that video....

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
08-05-2013, 10:16 PM
"But you can't take your frustration out on the frantic lady working the register, who's daily tedium and meaninglessness surpasses the imagination of any of us here at a prestigious college."

[Image: 1090px-Misc-true-story-realistic-l.png]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
08-05-2013, 11:01 PM
(08-05-2013 10:03 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 07:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  Cool....

Drinking Beverage

Umm I don't see your thread in your thread history, or any other times Chas has posted that video....

My thread history doesn't go back that far to when I first joined. It was one of the very first threads I started. Back when you guys first started being douchebags.....memories.
08-05-2013, 11:13 PM
(08-05-2013 11:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 10:03 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Umm I don't see your thread in your thread history, or any other times Chas has posted that video....

My thread history doesn't go back that far to when I first joined. It was one of the very first threads I started. Back when you guys first started being douchebags.....memories.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh, the irony...

You really are an insufferable prick, aren't you? Did you just decide one day to be like this? Are you like this in real life or is this forum just your outlet? I hate to judge, because I don't know what kind of horrible fucking circumstances in your life contributed to your being one of the most irritating, fingernails on the chalkboard type of people I've ever had the displeasure of encountering, but shut the fuck up already.

I know, I shouldn't feed the troll, but goddamn....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-05-2013, 01:58 AM
(08-05-2013 10:03 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Umm I don't see your thread in your thread history, or any other times Chas has posted that video....

Yet you don't get the hint and leave?

You're like that retarded kid nobody wants in the group.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-05-2013, 02:03 AM

Exactly how many threads did you make in the span of three days?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.