This is why

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2012, 01:10 PM
This is why
I guess now would be a good time to answer a question that I'm sure has plagued some of you for awhile.

"KC, why are you here?"

Since my regeneration, and being a former agnostic atheist, the question that I still had in the back of my mind was "Is this real?" I knew it was normal for anyone to question their beliefs but questioning wasn't enough.

Seeking Christian advice from humans could only advance me so far, so I decided I needed a definitive answer. After that decision, I needed to know how I was going to reach that decision. I decided I was ready to either be tempered or melted, so I dove into this place.

I knew this place would either destroy what I believed or make it ironclad.

I have gotten a lot more than I've ever expected from this place. You guys have challenged me beyond what anyone else could.

Thanks for the tempering, guys Tongue

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: This is why
(06-02-2012 01:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I guess now would be a good time to answer a question that I'm sure has plagued some of you for awhile.

"KC, why are you here?"

Since my regeneration, and being a former agnostic atheist, the question that I still had in the back of my mind was "Is this real?" I knew it was normal for anyone to question their beliefs but questioning wasn't enough.

Seeking Christian advice from humans could only advance me so far, so I decided I needed a definitive answer. After that decision, I needed to know how I was going to reach that decision. I decided I was ready to either be tempered or melted, so I dove into this place.

I knew this place would either destroy what I believed or make it ironclad.

I have gotten a lot more than I've ever expected from this place. You guys have challenged me beyond what anyone else could.

Thanks for the tempering, guys Tongue

Don't forget the part where we care about you more than your Churched up types you hang out with on Sundays. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
06-02-2012, 01:14 PM
(06-02-2012 01:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I knew this place would either destroy what I believed or make it ironclad.

Don't keep us in suspense, KC, tell us the result!

Have we wasted all that tempering on you -- or you have finally come to your senses? Tongue
06-02-2012, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 01:16 PM by kingschosen.)
(06-02-2012 01:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Don't forget the part where we care about you more than your Churched up types you hang out with on Sundays. Smile

lol, that too.
(06-02-2012 01:14 PM)Zat Wrote:  Don't keep us in suspense, KC, tell us the result!

Have we wasted all that tempering on you -- or you came to your senses? Tongue

No, you guys have strengthened my beliefs. Smile

06-02-2012, 01:17 PM
(06-02-2012 01:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No, you guys have strengthened my beliefs. Smile

Man, we suck as atheists. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 8 users Like Erxomai's post
06-02-2012, 01:18 PM
(06-02-2012 01:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No, you guys have strengthened my beliefs. Smile
Damn!

And we tried so hard! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Zat's post
06-02-2012, 01:19 PM
(06-02-2012 01:18 PM)Zat Wrote:  Damn!

We still have Queenschosen to work on. If we can turn her, KC won't be able to keep being elect without his wife!

~Izel
06-02-2012, 01:37 PM
I have a Christian friend that i would call a true Christian. I rarely like Christians because most are way to judgmental. He never pushes me or try's to convert me. He really does live the love thing. I don't agree with him on God but we don't go into that. I don't understand why you would be here but if you find it helps you go for it. I only hope you don't close your ears and only think one way. A closed mind is a waste of time for the both of us. I have read most of your posts. I have heard most of your arguments before too. I totally disagree with you but I am not good at writing my views down. I tend to offend people even when I don't want to. It maybe just due to my age or illiteracy. My lack of education has allot to do with it I am sure. You give me a sound board and i can work wonders with it. You let me carve a piece of wood and i can make a nice thing out of it. But working with words comes very hard to me. I'm not good at a argument or confrontation over the net. I wonder why anyone who was a Christian would want to be on this site. You gave a good reason! If you really are looking into truth I am sure you can only find the Bible is full of flaws and crumbles under the weight of truth. It's like a upside down pyramid and cant stand on it's point. Good luck on your seeking truth. I say this without any malice. I was once just like you. We all want to be sure and I am hoping you will find no one wishes you any harm or ill will.
[+] 4 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
06-02-2012, 01:43 PM
(06-02-2012 01:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 01:18 PM)Zat Wrote:  Damn!

We still have Queenschosen to work on. If we can turn her, KC won't be able to keep being elect without his wife!

lol good luck with that.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
06-02-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm just glad you're here because you're interesting.
If you were in a tank there would be grease smudge handprints all over it as we all have come to gawk. Plus you're a seemingly nice guy.

Also I think with just the right balance a pyramid could stand on its head.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user