This is why

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2012, 12:37 PM
RE: This is why
(06-02-2012 01:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The cool thing is that I think the same about all of you... yes, even Chas.

Okay, fine... TalladegaTom, too.

Smile

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 12:41 PM
No way you are a villian KC. In fact, if anything, you are a hero. I think you've shown a lot of people here that there are intelligent, reasonable christians out there. You're kinda loony IMO for believing in the magical sky-daddy, but hey, aren't we all a little crazy in our own ways?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Speaking of crazy, I woke up early this morning and there were 2 people trying to give me free Holy Water on TV; I didn't stick around to see how much the shipping and processing was though. On top of that they were saying something about how God has unlimited funds and he would just give you money in your bank account, though im not sure why as I hit the channel button. I can only assume it only happens if you get the holy water.

I couldn't help but wonder why God doesn't just slip a few bucks over to poor 3rd world countries where they could really use the money, and seeing as how the funds are low over there it wouldn't take much to stimulate the economy. Hell he could even do that loaf of bread thing.
07-02-2012, 01:05 PM

(07-02-2012 12:57 PM)Kinger Wrote:  Speaking of crazy, I woke up early this morning and there were 2 people trying to give me free Holy Water on TV; I didn't stick around to see how much the shipping and processing was though. On top of that they were saying something about how God has unlimited funds and he would just give you money in your bank account, though im not sure why as I hit the channel button. I can only assume it only happens if you get the holy water.

I couldn't help but wonder why God doesn't just slip a few bucks over to poor 3rd world countries where they could really use the money, and seeing as how the funds are low over there it wouldn't take much to stimulate the economy. Hell he could even do that loaf of bread thing.

Robert Tilton is still on TV??? OH MY!
He's sold more Jesus Junk than anyone on TV!
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 09:05 PM
(07-02-2012 01:05 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 12:57 PM)Kinger Wrote:  Speaking of crazy, I woke up early this morning and there were 2 people trying to give me free Holy Water on TV; I didn't stick around to see how much the shipping and processing was though. On top of that they were saying something about how God has unlimited funds and he would just give you money in your bank account, though im not sure why as I hit the channel button. I can only assume it only happens if you get the holy water.

Robert Tilton is still on TV??? OH MY!
He's sold more Jesus Junk than anyone on TV!

The name Robert Tilton will always make me think of this:

I believe I shall start a new thread...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel