This just in, atheists are terrorists!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: This just in, atheists are terrorists!
(05-04-2014 10:48 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 10:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  whoops, I took a quick scan and didnt see it posted so I figured I would since I found it appalling. Sorry I missed it. Shocking

This was the first thread about it (I think) and I have only seen 1 other.

Nope.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...terrorists

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 10:11 AM
(05-04-2014 07:21 PM)Aleprauchanist Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 06:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So today we got our daily intel brief and at the bottom they had some news items, I found this one particularly interesting reading, and thought you would too, dont travel to Saudia Arabia with your GOODWITHOUTGOD tshirt proudly displayed..Unsure

Special Note- Saudi Arabia: The interior ministry is enforcing the new anti-terrorism law and new regulations on what constitutes "terrorism" in the Kingdom. The sweeping provisions criminalize virtually any expression or association critical of the Kingdom and its understanding of Islam. These "terrorism" provisions include the following:
Article 1: "Calling for atheist thought in any form, or calling into question the fundamentals of the Islamic religion on which this country is based."
Article 2: "Anyone who throws away their loyalty to the country's rulers, or who swears allegiance to any party, organization, current of thought, group, or individual inside or outside the kingdom."
Article 4: "Anyone who aids "terrorist" organizations, groups, currents of thought, associations, or parties, or demonstrates affiliation with them, or sympathy with them, or promotes them, or holds meetings under their umbrella, either inside or outside the kingdom; this includes participation in audio, written, or visual media; social media in its audio, written, or visual forms; internet websites; or circulating their contents in any form, or using slogans of these groups and currents of thought, or any symbols which point to support or sympathy with them."
Article 6: "Contact or correspondence with any groups, currents of thought, or individuals hostile to the kingdom."
Article 8: "Seeking to shake the social fabric or national cohesion, or calling, participating, promoting, or inciting sit-ins, protests, meetings, or group statements in any form, or anyone who harms the unity or stability of the kingdom by any means."
Article 9: "Attending conferences, seminars, or meetings inside or outside the kingdom targeting the security of society, or sowing discord in society."
Article 11: "Inciting or making countries, committees, or international organizations antagonistic to the kingdom."

Comment: The laws and supporting decrees were enacted in March. The new regulations are the most far reaching and restrictive of any enacted to date. They criminalize any form of protest or advocacy of reform. They are as severe and as authoritarian as any in North Korea. This is an indication of a regime that is not confident in the domestic situation. It is seeking to wrap repression in the veneer of legitimacy.

--------------------------------------------
Thoughts? comments?

This could have to do with the increase of nonbelievers in the Arabian peninsula. It seems like they are doing this so the Islamic government isn't overthrown.

That would be the royal family.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
08-04-2014, 10:15 AM
(08-04-2014 05:53 AM)living thing Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 10:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fuck you Saudi Arabia...
(03-04-2014 10:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  SAUDI ARABIA, you are a douchebag, that's right, a douchebag
Funny how so many human beings in our days do not believe in gods, but they still believe in countries.

Saudi Arabia is an abstract concept; it cannot really be a douchebag (because it does not exist) and it cannot be fucked for the same reasons. May I suggest you direct your hatred towards Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who seems to be at least close to the guy making (and indirectly responsible for) the claims you dislike?

No, you may not. What you CAN do is go fuck yourself with a cactus and take your sad pedantic attempts to troll somewhere else.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post