This just makes me sick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2013, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 04:43 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
This just makes me sick
I can't say I'm surprised this happened in Oklahoma. That state has a habit of turning out pointlessly vicious, violent and cruel people. To the family of that baseball player these boys killed, please accept my condolences. Your son deserved much better than this.

To the killers, its a pity we can't hang, draw and quarter people any more because you pieces of shit fully deserve it. Your mothers should piss on your faces from the loins which gave you life before they lock you away in a hole so deep it'll take sunlight a month to reach you.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justice/au...?hpt=hp_t1

Police: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens -- just because
By Ed Payne and Elizabeth Stuart, CNN

(CNN) -- A random act of violence has left a promising 23-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.
Christopher Lane, who was from Australia, was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma, while he was out jogging last week. The motive? Three teens who had nothing better to do, according to police.
"They witnessed a young man run by on the street. Chose him as the target," Police Chief Danny Ford told CNN affiliate KSWO.
Charges filed in death of Australian student

A judge set bond at $1 million for Jones, while no bond was set for Edwards and Luna, Chandler said.
When police arrested the teens, one of them offered up a motive that made clear that Lane, who attended East Central University on a baseball scholarship, was chosen at random.
"He said the motive was, 'We were going to kill somebody,'" Ford told Australian radio station 3AW.
"They decided all three of them were going to kill somebody."
A brutal crime
Police say the teens shot Lane in the back in the town of about 24,000 and sped away in their car.
"There were some people that saw him stagger across the road, go to a kneeling position and collapse on the side of the road," Ford told KSWO.
Attempts to revive Lane failed.
Police caught the teens a few hours after the shooting. Thanks to security cameras from local businesses, police saw their car speeding down the street.
Lane was remembered as magnetic -- the sort of person who could always lighten the mood.
"Chris was a charming guy, genuinely good person, with great character and had a love for life. As cliché as it sounds Chris was the kind of guy you want your sons to grow up to be and that you want your daughters to marry. It just breaks my heart knowing how much more he could have brought to this world as a husband, father, son, brother and friend," said Sam Malchar, a former ECU teammate and classmate.
Half a world away
Nearly 10,000 miles away in Australia, Lane's family struggled to cope with the news.
"He's left his mark as we know, and you know there's not going to be any good come out of this, because it was just so senseless," Christopher's father, Peter Lane, said. "It's happened. It's wrong, and we're just trying and deal with it the best we can."
Lane's girlfriend, Sarah Harper, posted an emotional tribute on Facebook, saying "you will always be mine and in a very special and protected place in my heart."
Friends and strangers alike posted condolences on another Facebook page, honoring the slain baseball player.
"Such a sad waste of a young man's life," one poster wrote.
"Know that many Americans are sorry for this tragedy and want justice for Chris," wrote another. "God bless."

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: This just makes me sick
Yeah I read this earlier today. Four young lives down the drain, not even a case of insanity to give even a glimmer as to why.

I think I'm starting to get numb to this mindless shit.

I don't like that.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
21-08-2013, 12:41 AM
I would like to see them turned over to Australian authorities to taste the justice of their victim; but our courts would end up being too merciful. You Yanks, so I gather, are far tougher than we in such matters and I am trusting that for once your courts get an imprisonment ruling correct and have them all play "Don't Drop The Soap" for the rest of their lives.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Vote:lynch the teens!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
21-08-2013, 07:59 AM
(21-08-2013 12:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I would like to see them turned over to Australian authorities to taste the justice of their victim; but our courts would end up being too merciful. You Yanks, so I gather, are far tougher than we in such matters and I am trusting that for once your courts get an imprisonment ruling correct and have them all play "Don't Drop The Soap" for the rest of their lives.
How would the Australian justice system handle it?
21-08-2013, 08:01 AM
(21-08-2013 12:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I would like to see them turned over to Australian authorities to taste the justice of their victim; but our courts would end up being too merciful. You Yanks, so I gather, are far tougher than we in such matters and I am trusting that for once your courts get an imprisonment ruling correct and have them all play "Don't Drop The Soap" for the rest of their lives.

I can understand the sentiment, but these people need psychological help, not to be abused in a dysfunctional prison system.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-08-2013, 08:55 AM
(21-08-2013 07:59 AM)Juv Wrote:  
How would the Australian justice system handle it?

Depending on the State, it could be from Life imprisonment through to a mere 25 years. However, "life imprisonment" here seems to often translate to '20 or 30 years of your life'. Those that actually are supposed serve their entire lives in prison often can still be out on parole after enough time has passed, apparently, few "Life imprisonment with no chance of parole" rulings are handed down.
The law here is generally iffy, however, and they would likely receive that 20-30 years for their murder and could in all possibility get out on parole sooner than that.
However, they being relatively young, they would probably get a much lighter sentence even still.

(21-08-2013 08:01 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

I can understand the sentiment, but these people need psychological help, not to be abused in a dysfunctional prison system.

I get the feeling that the Rehabilitative theory of punishment would be useless in this case, it seems possible to me that they are not as insane as one might believe from their admitted reasoning, merely incredibly stupid and cruel, if they do have some sort of disorder my guess would be a form of psychopathy which is generally untreatable and locking them away in a psych-ward might be worse to them than imprisonment in a jail if I am right and they are merely fucking stupid.

In fact; fuckit, put them in a psych-ward. Show them how real crazies are.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-08-2013, 10:17 AM
This week,a teenager was murdered in india for cuting a kite more about that here what the crap is happening to the world?

21-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I think it is quite easy for us all to take for granted how "peaceful" our lives in the westernised world actually are.

The world is still a nasty fucking place.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
21-08-2013, 02:53 PM
My world isnt peacefull,but i dont see teens on a killing path here...