This just makes me sick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2013, 04:47 AM
RE: This just makes me sick
(21-08-2013 08:01 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-08-2013 12:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I would like to see them turned over to Australian authorities to taste the justice of their victim; but our courts would end up being too merciful. You Yanks, so I gather, are far tougher than we in such matters and I am trusting that for once your courts get an imprisonment ruling correct and have them all play "Don't Drop The Soap" for the rest of their lives.

I can understand the sentiment, but these people need psychological help, not to be abused in a dysfunctional prison system.

They need to be put in front of a fucking firing squad and not have people like you feel sorry for them. There's nothing wrong with them. They're just plain evil.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2013, 09:01 AM
(22-08-2013 04:47 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(21-08-2013 08:01 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I can understand the sentiment, but these people need psychological help, not to be abused in a dysfunctional prison system.

They need to be put in front of a fucking firing squad and not have people like you feel sorry for them. There's nothing wrong with them. They're just plain evil.

You sound religious stating that they are just "evil"... when obviously something psychological has gone off.

I could post videos I have seen of children being tortured and executed, the Zeta gang chopping peoples heads off with knives, chainsaws and axes. Children being forced to execute men in the middle east, children with horrific wounds after military actions in gaza .... stoning... burnings.... being beaten to death, alongside the shit I have seen in real life.

It has nothing to do with "evil", its because the world is just a fucked up place with different justifications given to commit such acts. Things that seem atrocious to me and you in the westernised world, are just normal day to day occurrences in other parts of the planet.

Like I said in my previous post, we are lucky to live where we do. We are shielded by all of this atrocity.

Maybe people need to see this shit, caus once you have seen it you can never "unsee" it.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
22-08-2013, 09:10 AM
This just makes me sick
I say cover them in beef and drop them in the outback.
22-08-2013, 09:12 AM
(22-08-2013 04:47 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  They need to be put in front of a fucking firing squad and not have people like you feel sorry for them. There's nothing wrong with them. They're just plain evil.

I don't "feel sorry for" them. What do you mean people like you? If they're found to be a danger to others they ought to be separated such that they do not have that opportunity.

Revenge-based moral atavism is not productive.

... this is my signature!
22-08-2013, 09:34 AM
(22-08-2013 09:12 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 04:47 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  They need to be put in front of a fucking firing squad and not have people like you feel sorry for them. There's nothing wrong with them. They're just plain evil.

I don't "feel sorry for" them. What do you mean people like you? If they're found to be a danger to others they ought to be separated such that they do not have that opportunity.

Revenge-based moral atavism is not productive.

My gut reaction: Line 'em up and shoot 'em.

My considered reaction: Look them in the eyes and see the lack of humanity, then line 'em up and shoot 'em.

My more considered reaction: Try them in a court, then line 'em up and shoot 'em.

My civilized reaction: Horror that our society can produce such sociopaths, hope that they can be socialized/rehabilitated, belief that it is likely too late for that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-08-2013, 10:14 AM
(22-08-2013 09:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  My gut reaction: Line 'em up and shoot 'em.

My considered reaction: Look them in the eyes and see the lack of humanity, then line 'em up and shoot 'em.

My more considered reaction: Try them in a court, then line 'em up and shoot 'em.

My civilized reaction: Horror that our society can produce such sociopaths, hope that they can be socialized/rehabilitated, belief that it is likely too late for that.

I'm not free of a "fuck it, they forfeit life" gut reaction myself. But it's tremendously short-sighted.

Execution as punishment is unacceptable due to the imperfection of the justice system - but that's an entirely different issue!

I think the best response is to try to learn why people might take such actions. Surely that's the way forward to try to ensure they happen less often?

... this is my signature!
22-08-2013, 03:52 PM
(22-08-2013 09:01 AM)bemore Wrote:  

You sound religious stating that they are just "evil"... when obviously something psychological has gone off.

I could post videos I have seen of children being tortured and executed, the Zeta gang chopping peoples heads off with knives, chainsaws and axes. Children being forced to execute men in the middle east, children with horrific wounds after military actions in gaza .... stoning... burnings.... being beaten to death, alongside the shit I have seen in real life.

It has nothing to do with "evil", its because the world is just a fucked up place with different justifications given to commit such acts. Things that seem atrocious to me and you in the westernised world, are just normal day to day occurrences in other parts of the planet.

Like I said in my previous post, we are lucky to live where we do. We are shielded by all of this atrocity.

Maybe people need to see this shit, caus once you have seen it you can never "unsee" it.

I disagree. The acts you mentioned there I would consider evil.

Evil is a real thing.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

22-08-2013, 03:54 PM
(22-08-2013 03:52 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Evil is a real thing.

Prove it please.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
22-08-2013, 03:57 PM
(22-08-2013 10:14 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 09:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  My gut reaction: Line 'em up and shoot 'em.

I'm not free of a "fuck it, they forfeit life" gut reaction myself. But it's tremendously short-sighted.

Execution as punishment is unacceptable due to the imperfection of the justice system - but that's an entirely different issue!

I think the best response is to try to learn why people might take such actions. Surely that's the way forward to try to ensure they happen less often?

Why did they do it? They're selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic little punks WHO KILLED A MAN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BECAUSE THEY WERE BORED AND DECIDED MURDER WAS THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO AMUSE THEMSELVES!

There's nothing here you can learn from this. They weren't insane, weren't mentally deranged, there was no organic cause or dysfunction. They were just...plain.....evil.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

22-08-2013, 04:03 PM
(22-08-2013 03:54 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 03:52 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Evil is a real thing.

Prove it please.

Fucking little children is evil,
Physical, emotional, mental, or sexual abuse is evil.
Enslaving other human beings is evil,
Murdering someone is evil.
Rape is evil.
This list can go on and on.

Don't become so tolerant that you tolerate the intolerant, the vicious, the violent, and the wicked.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"