This just makes me sick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: This just makes me sick
(22-08-2013 03:57 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Why did they do it? They're selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic little punks WHO KILLED A MAN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BECAUSE THEY WERE BORED AND DECIDED MURDER WAS THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO AMUSE THEMSELVES!

There's nothing here you can learn from this. They weren't insane, weren't mentally deranged, there was no organic cause or dysfunction. They were just...plain.....evil.

Surely the thing to learn is why they DECIDED MURDER WAS THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO AMUSE THEMSELVES. That by itself is just what they did. Not why.

That's by definition mentally deranged, because that's not a thought process that occurs to most people! It's classic sociopathy.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2013, 06:18 PM
(22-08-2013 03:52 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Evil is a real thing.

Please define "evil".

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Straight from the dictionary.

Evil

Adj
1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.

noun
1. The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
2. That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader's power to do both good and evil.
3. An evil force, power, or personification.
4. Something that is a cause or source of suffering, injury, or destruction: the social evils of poverty and injustice.
adv. Archaic
In an evil manner.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
22-08-2013, 08:15 PM
(22-08-2013 06:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 03:57 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Why did they do it? They're selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic little punks WHO KILLED A MAN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BECAUSE THEY WERE BORED AND DECIDED MURDER WAS THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO AMUSE THEMSELVES!

There's nothing here you can learn from this. They weren't insane, weren't mentally deranged, there was no organic cause or dysfunction. They were just...plain.....evil.

Surely the thing to learn is why they DECIDED MURDER WAS THE APPROPRIATE WAY TO AMUSE THEMSELVES. That by itself is just what they did. Not why.

That's by definition mentally deranged, because that's not a thought process that occurs to most people! It's classic sociopathy.

The IS no reason why. They got a wild hair up their ass and decided to do this out of pure wickedness

To be sure they're sociopaths. And that doesn't absolve them of criminal liability. They deserve to die for what they did - all three of them - and I'm quite certain a jury will both convict and send them on to death row in McAlester in less than a day. And if they want sympathy from me for their fate, they can look it up in the dictionary between the entries for 'shit' and 'syphillis'.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

22-08-2013, 08:30 PM
(22-08-2013 08:15 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  The IS no reason why. They got a wild hair up their ass and decided to do this out of pure wickedness

To be sure they're sociopaths. And that doesn't absolve them of criminal liability. They deserve to die for what they did - all three of them - and I'm quite certain a jury will both convict and send them on to death row in McAlester in less than a day. And if they want sympathy from me for their fate, they can look it up in the dictionary between the entries for 'shit' and 'syphillis'.

If they can't recognize the difference between right and wrong then they aren't criminally liable. That's the very definition of the mental disorder defence. But if they're prevented from harming anyone else, what more is necessary? Retributive justice is straight out of the Old Testament...

You may well disavow any possibility of treatment or rehabilitation. Sure, whatever. Can you deny the possibility of learning something about the nature and cause of sociopathy? Is that not desirable?

22-08-2013, 09:08 PM
(22-08-2013 08:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 08:15 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  The IS no reason why. They got a wild hair up their ass and decided to do this out of pure wickedness

If they can't recognize the difference between right and wrong then they aren't criminally liable. That's the very definition of the mental disorder defence. But if they're prevented from harming anyone else, what more is necessary? Retributive justice is straight out of the Old Testament...

You may well disavow any possibility of treatment or rehabilitation. Sure, whatever. Can you deny the possibility of learning something about the nature and cause of sociopathy? Is that not desirable?

FACEPALM.......Wow....Just, wow. That is spectacularly stupid.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

22-08-2013, 09:17 PM
(22-08-2013 09:08 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 08:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If they can't recognize the difference between right and wrong then they aren't criminally liable. That's the very definition of the mental disorder defence. But if they're prevented from harming anyone else, what more is necessary? Retributive justice is straight out of the Old Testament...

FACEPALM.......Wow....Just, wow. That is spectacularly stupid.

Yes, because that's a well-reasoned response...

22-08-2013, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2013 09:24 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(22-08-2013 09:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 09:08 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  FACEPALM.......Wow....Just, wow. That is spectacularly stupid.

Yes, because that's a well-reasoned response...

There in NOTHING REASONABLE about that you fucking moron. Three kids murder a man for shits and giggles and you argue they're not criminally liable? Bullshit.

You know what? I'll make the punishment fit the crime. Come back when your IQ exceeds that of your shoe size, troll.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
22-08-2013, 09:30 PM
(22-08-2013 09:20 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 09:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yes, because that's a well-reasoned response...

There in NOTHING REASONABLE about that you fucking moron. Three kids murder a man for shits and giggles and you argue they're not criminally liable? Bullshit.

Chillax there, brah. Y'seem a tad worked up. Maybe you should read what I actually said.

Did I say they weren't criminally liable? No. Are either of us the ones to determine that? Also no. Though we can of course have opinions, note how I didn't state one.

It seemed to me worth recalling that sometimes those take actions that would seem to be self-evidently wrong to most people are not, in fact, capable of making that distinction.

Do I actually think that might apply in a case like this? No, as it happens. But thanks for giving me a chance to explain myself before calling me a fucking moron and losing your shit.

22-08-2013, 09:48 PM
(22-08-2013 09:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 09:20 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  There in NOTHING REASONABLE about that you fucking moron. Three kids murder a man for shits and giggles and you argue they're not criminally liable? Bullshit.

Chillax there, brah. Y'seem a tad worked up. Maybe you should read what I actually said.

Did I say they weren't criminally liable? No. Are either of us the ones to determine that? Also no. Though we can of course have opinions, note how I didn't state one.

It seemed to me worth recalling that sometimes those take actions that would seem to be self-evidently wrong to most people are not, in fact, capable of making that distinction.

Do I actually think that might apply in a case like this? No, as it happens. But thanks for giving me a chance to explain myself before calling me a fucking moron and losing your shit.

You argue that in a court of law, they'll laugh you out of there and fry your client faster than you can say ipso facto.

There is absolutely nothing here which would justify not guilty by reason of insanity or any indication these kids could not tell right from wrong.

They gunned down a defenseless man - shot him in the back - in broad daylight with witnesses to the crime. They'll pay with their lives for this crime, and it won't take a jury 30 minutes to make that decision.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"