This just makes me sick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: This just makes me sick
(22-08-2013 09:20 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  You know what? I'll make the punishment fit the crime. Come back when your IQ exceeds that of your shoe size, troll.

Er. Right. After all, other opinions are wrong.

Where did we go wrong, Carlos? There I was thinking you were a reasonable, composed man, whose opinions I respect and enjoy hearing. And then you go and throw 10 hours of trololol at me. Me! Well. And it's a beautiful day. I just don't understand it.

(22-08-2013 09:48 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  There is absolutely nothing here which would justify not guilty by reason of insanity or any indication these kids could not tell right from wrong.

Hmm. It's a good thing I didn't say that, then:
(22-08-2013 09:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Do I actually think that [defence] might apply in a case like this? No, as it happens.

(22-08-2013 09:48 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  They gunned down a defenseless man - shot him in the back - in broad daylight with witnesses to the crime. They'll pay with their lives for this crime, and it won't take a jury 30 minutes to make that decision.

In case it wasn't obvious, I don't believe in capital punishment. And y'know, up until now, I would have thought you more than capable of civilly disagreeing.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 05:23 AM
(22-08-2013 10:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 09:20 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  You know what? I'll make the punishment fit the crime. Come back when your IQ exceeds that of your shoe size, troll.

Er. Right. After all, other opinions are wrong.

Where did we go wrong, Carlos? There I was thinking you were a reasonable, composed man, whose opinions I respect and enjoy hearing. And then you go and throw 10 hours of trololol at me. Me! Well. And it's a beautiful day. I just don't understand it.

(22-08-2013 09:48 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  There is absolutely nothing here which would justify not guilty by reason of insanity or any indication these kids could not tell right from wrong.

(22-08-2013 09:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Do I actually think that [defence] might apply in a case like this? No, as it happens.

(22-08-2013 09:48 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  They gunned down a defenseless man - shot him in the back - in broad daylight with witnesses to the crime. They'll pay with their lives for this crime, and it won't take a jury 30 minutes to make that decision.

In case it wasn't obvious, I don't believe in capital punishment. And y'know, up until now, I would have thought you more than capable of civilly disagreeing.

At this point you're too stupid to know when to shut up.

Best of luck to you, troll.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
23-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Can we just quit it with the "troll" thing as an arguing tactic on this board? Whether a person is or is not, the accusation is rarely helpful. If you don't want to respond to someone's argument, can't you just choose not to reply? Can't two people hold different positions on a topic without accusing each other's motives for holding such a view? Geeze. More generally too, can't we have a civil conversation about topics people hold different views? Does every discussion topic have to be a debate that someone wins and another loses?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
23-08-2013, 08:49 AM
(23-08-2013 05:23 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 10:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Er. Right. After all, other opinions are wrong.

At this point you're too stupid to know when to shut up.

Best of luck to you, troll.

So, Cjlr didn't agree with you on something, and that he now certifies as a "fucking moron" and a "troll".

You probably haven't met the guy face to face and you talk to him like he was one of the killers of this subject you're discussing. Calm down and cyber-fight people with insults on Youtube were it belongs.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post