This just needs to be seen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2014, 08:44 PM
This just needs to be seen
I am sure a lot of people have seen this on fb but just in case...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=485..._video_set
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like LPMalakye's post
09-11-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: This just needs to be seen
(09-11-2014 08:44 PM)LPMalakye Wrote:  I am sure a lot of people have seen this on fb but just in case...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=485..._video_set

Dude I don't know you but for this I love you, so damn close in giving this a like.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2014, 09:04 PM
lol Well thank you ^_^ My brother and I who are completely opposites politically both just had moment of realization after watching this XD
09-11-2014, 09:20 PM
I take issue with the "It sure used to be" part. At no point in history has the US ever been "the greatest country in the world," whether by his own statistical measures or other measures.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
09-11-2014, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 09:26 PM by LPMalakye.)
(09-11-2014 09:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I take issue with the "It sure used to be" part. At no point in history has the US ever been "the greatest country in the world," whether by his own statistical measures or other measures.

I still find it something that everyone can aspire to be. We may not have been the "Greatest" but dammit we once were on the road to be and wanted to be a country of inspiration...or in my opinion at least ^_^

Sometimes getting through to someone (say my brother for instance who did take the stance that USA is and always was the greatest) is through reason not approaching with harsh facts why theyre wrong. I do believe we live in a time where there are plenty of reasonable people in the world you just got to help them realize it. I may sound like I am playing devils advocate or what have you but reason comes with reason. If you find a common ground on which to fight for an enemy can easily become an ally.
[+] 2 users Like LPMalakye's post
09-11-2014, 09:25 PM
(09-11-2014 09:22 PM)LPMalakye Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 09:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I take issue with the "It sure used to be" part. At no point in history has the US ever been "the greatest country in the world," whether by his own statistical measures or other measures.

I still find it something that everyone can aspire to be. We may not have been the "Greatest" but dammit we once were on the road to be and wanted to be a country of inspiration...
That sounds much more agreeable to me. Thumbsup

You know, even though I'm from Germany, I often ponder how much different (in my opinion, better) the US would be if they had Germany's political system and a bit of common sense. Just think about what could have been and could be done with all the money that was and is being spent on the massive failure known as "The War on Drugs" (not to mention the Unites States' outrageous military spending abroad).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-11-2014, 09:26 PM
(09-11-2014 09:22 PM)LPMalakye Wrote:  

I still find it something that everyone can aspire to be. We may not have been the "Greatest" but dammit we once were on the road to be and wanted to be a country of inspiration...

Yeah because slaughtering natives and robbing other countries was inspiration

Oh second thought I take that back america was an inspiration

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2014, 09:33 PM
(09-11-2014 09:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 09:22 PM)LPMalakye Wrote:  I still find it something that everyone can aspire to be. We may not have been the "Greatest" but dammit we once were on the road to be and wanted to be a country of inspiration...

Yeah because slaughtering natives and robbing other countries was inspiration

lol Yeah but then you come down to a whole new set of standards because of how humans in general treat each other as a species XD I mean I am sure you can even agree that most likely the human race will be its own downfall. Or we will have to learn how to better ourselves for the species and put our petty differences aside
10-11-2014, 05:09 AM
(09-11-2014 09:33 PM)LPMalakye Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 09:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah because slaughtering natives and robbing other countries was inspiration

lol Yeah but then you come down to a whole new set of standards because of how humans in general treat each other as a species XD I mean I am sure you can even agree that most likely the human race will be its own downfall. Or we will have to learn how to better ourselves for the species and put our petty differences aside

but of course

10-11-2014, 07:31 AM
That was awesome.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!