This just pisses me off.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: This just pisses me off.
Mormons, I'm sorry (wait, no I'm not), but they are some of the freakiest of the god freaks in my opinion, and I was truly worried when Mitt nearly claimed the leadership of the so-called free world. Magic underwear that protects the wearer from evil? Really? Gospels revealed when you stick your face in a hat? And the kicker... child marriage, rape and incest as everyday practice? I look forward to the day the Duggars inter- and extra-breed themselves to extinction.

~incrédulité~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Article quote [Despite the backlash, the couple stood their ground by posting a telling Bible verse on their Facebook page. It read: “We will always stand for truth and the values we hold dear without compromise, but we will do so in love and kindness — treating others well even if we don’t agree with them and we will do so without hateful words.”]

I'm getting a bit tired of people using the word "truth" to support BS.
16-12-2014, 10:57 PM
(13-12-2014 02:39 AM)sansdieux Wrote:  Mormons, I'm sorry (wait, no I'm not), but they are some of the freakiest of the god freaks in my opinion, and I was truly worried when Mitt nearly claimed the leadership of the so-called free world. Magic underwear that protects the wearer from evil? Really? Gospels revealed when you stick your face in a hat? And the kicker... child marriage, rape and incest as everyday practice? I look forward to the day the Duggars inter- and extra-breed themselves to extinction.

Just like their beliefs don't excuse the skin curse thing from being racist, a God badge from anyone doesn't justify preventing LGBT from earning money. mhm
17-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Assuming one could even find anything available right now. :/