This made me laugh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: This made me laugh
She is obviously referring to the air pollution in China, combined with night-time light pollution. Both the sun and moon as well as the stars are all dimmed.

Prophecy confirmed.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
28-04-2014, 08:28 PM
(28-04-2014 05:14 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  She is obviously referring to the air pollution in China, combined with night-time light pollution. Both the sun and moon as well as the stars are all dimmed.

Prophecy confirmed.

Yep! That must be it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Jordan Dolton's reply is awesome. They love to pick at each other's heretical beliefs. What a small depressing world they live in.
28-04-2014, 08:44 PM
(28-04-2014 08:39 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  Jordan Dolton's reply is awesome. They love to pick at each other's heretical beliefs. What a small depressing world they live in.

That's me haha and well she should have expected it posting a religious comment on a science article.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-04-2014, 08:50 PM
(28-04-2014 08:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 08:39 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  Jordan Dolton's reply is awesome. They love to pick at each other's heretical beliefs. What a small depressing world they live in.

That's me haha and well she should have expected it posting a religious comment on a science article.

[Image: 49139094.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
28-04-2014, 08:54 PM
(28-04-2014 08:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Ha that's hilarious. Exactly what I'd expect some sanctimonious fundy to post!
28-04-2014, 08:59 PM
(28-04-2014 08:50 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 08:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  That's me haha and well she should have expected it posting a religious comment on a science article.

[Image: 49139094.jpg]

I did!

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

28-04-2014, 09:01 PM
(28-04-2014 08:54 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 08:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  That's me haha and well she should have expected it posting a religious comment on a science article.
Ha that's hilarious. Exactly what I'd expect some sanctimonious fundy to post!

Haha yeah it's a shame you cannot read many science articles anymore without some religious person ruining it.

28-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Protip: edit the name of the woman out to maintain her privacy. And you might wanna do the same to your name as well,just sayin.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
28-04-2014, 09:10 PM
(28-04-2014 09:06 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Protip: edit the name of the woman out to maintain her privacy. And you might wanna do the same to your name as well,just sayin.

True for her but for me I don't care.