This or That?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: This or That?
(04-10-2014 12:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 12:46 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  although he's a tad bit annoying as well, Markiplier. PleaseDiePie is NEVER an option. He's not funny, he's boring and to quote Chef Ramsay: "Fucking useless!"

Tea or Coffee

Coffee

Sugar or Artificial Sweetner?

Sugar is healthier so that.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 12:49 PM
You need to post a this/that questionnnnn.Angry

Be true to yourself. Heart
04-10-2014, 12:50 PM
(04-10-2014 12:42 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 12:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  meat

and u lie. you have friends. Hug

now look who forgot the thread rules

omg Facepalm Laugh out load

04-10-2014, 12:51 PM
(04-10-2014 12:49 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You need to post a this/that questionnnnn.Angry

I did, but I missed revs question

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-10-2014, 08:12 PM
I'll go with your question, Zeke...Thailand.

Diamonds or sapphires?

04-10-2014, 08:28 PM
(04-10-2014 08:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'll go with your question, Zeke...Thailand.

Diamonds or sapphires?

Sapphires, they are not a false commodity like Diamonds

Butter side up or down?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-10-2014, 08:32 PM
(04-10-2014 08:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Butter side up or down?

what does this mean? Laugh out load
ok, butter side up.

French toast or pancakes?

04-10-2014, 08:36 PM
(04-10-2014 08:32 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 08:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Butter side up or down?

what does this mean? Laugh out load
ok, butter side up.

French toast or pancakes?

Pancakes

Your Own Oompa Loompa or a House Elf?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-10-2014, 09:18 PM
House elf. Oompa Loompas would be way too annoying and disgusting to keep around.

Eternal Life

Option 1: You live and breathe and are human forever, you can change out your body and grow and evolve along with humanity. However, as time goes on, your past memories will keep disappearing. Your personality and knowledge changes and as time goes on, eventually you might as well not had been this way at all, since your conciousness changes so much over time, you are not the same consciousness that used to inhabit your body. Its different than before, now your past experiences and memories no longer shape who you are.

Option 2: Live in "heaven" for eternity as Eternal life and keep your conciousness; however, you lose free will and worship a diety for all Eternity and nothing more.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
04-10-2014, 09:23 PM
(04-10-2014 09:18 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  House elf. Oompa Loompas would be way too annoying and disgusting to keep around.

Eternal Life

Option 1: You live and breathe and are human forever, you can change out your body and grow and evolve along with humanity. However, as time goes on, your past memories will keep disappearing. Your personality and knowledge changes and as time goes on, eventually you might as well not had been this way at all, since your conciousness changes so much over time, you are not the same consciousness that used to inhabit your body. Its different than before, now your past experiences and memories no longer shape who you are.

Option 2: Live in "heaven" for eternity as Eternal life and keep your conciousness; however, you lose free will and worship a diety for all Eternity and nothing more.

Option 1 for sure! I can always keep diaries as I go, and learn about my past-self to keep some perspective Yes

A really good movie, or a really good meal?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta