This or That

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
18-07-2011, 03:07 PM
RE: This or That
(18-07-2011 11:48 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Mormons. They may be crazy but most of them are really super nice. I could stand to stay with them a lot longer than I could stand to be with the crazy creationists who can be just plain A$$holes.

Darth Vader or Voldemort?

Darth Vader has better dress sense and a better singing voice. Smile

Ahamadiyyas or Bahais?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2011, 04:09 PM
(18-07-2011 03:07 PM)angry_liberal Wrote:  
(18-07-2011 11:48 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Mormons. They may be crazy but most of them are really super nice. I could stand to stay with them a lot longer than I could stand to be with the crazy creationists who can be just plain A$$holes.

Darth Vader or Voldemort?

Darth Vader has better dress sense and a better singing voice. Smile

Ahamadiyyas or Bahais?

don't know who that is
Custard or rice pudding?

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
18-07-2011, 06:34 PM
no cheating if you don't know, look it up.

I'll help you. Ahamadiyyas
Baha'i'

Learning is part of the fun.

I choose Baha'i' even though I don't know how to make the accents. It sounds more interesting.

Since I didn't cheat I ask

A worm that is seen entering your belly button every morning, too quickly to stop, but painless, however it gets bigger every day or...

No ears but you can hear out of your butt so long as it's unobstructed?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
19-07-2011, 05:39 AM

A worm that is seen entering your belly button every morning, too quickly to stop, but painless, however it gets bigger every day. . .

I'd catch that worm, and pray it doesn't eat me. hahaha
Just kidding. But seriously though, that sounds a lot better than hearing from your anus. Do you have any idea what you'll be hearing when you take a crap?
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Pfff, you people are crazy, I would always take hearing from my anus. Whats wrong with that? Smile Back to the subject, since SumAtheosMagnus didn't ask any new question I guess I will have to...

Do you prefer working morning or afternoon/night shift? 08-16 or 16-00...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-07-2011, 09:57 AM
(18-07-2011 06:34 PM)lucradis Wrote:  no cheating if you don't know, look it up.

I'll help you. Ahamadiyyas
Baha'i'

Learning is part of the fun.

I choose Baha'i' even though I don't know how to make the accents. It sounds more interesting.

Since I didn't cheat I ask

A worm that is seen entering your belly button every morning, too quickly to stop, but painless, however it gets bigger every day or...

No ears but you can hear out of your butt so long as it's unobstructed?
Baha'i'
No cheating as well! didn't choose mine!!

20-07-2011, 06:39 AM
You can not go back 10 posts and then reply, use the last one as a question. This is also cheating...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-07-2011, 10:12 AM
(20-07-2011 06:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  You can not go back 10 posts and then reply, use the last one as a question. This is also cheating...

Smile

Blush

20-07-2011, 02:46 PM
besides... hearing from out of your ass is reserved for people talking out it too

(19-07-2011 08:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  Do you prefer working morning or afternoon/night shift? 08-16 or 16-00...

Morning... I save the fun for the rest of the day...

burial or ashes

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
20-07-2011, 07:34 PM
I think this over at least once a year just to make sure, but I always end up going with ashes. [Image: ashes.jpg]
Why such a difficult choice you may ask? Well, I have this uncomfortable idea planted firmly in my brain that there might be a chance that you feel everything and remain conscious after death, you know just kind of hanging out for all eternity inside your corpse until it is all carried away by other life forms. To me, if that were possible I would rather have the horrible pain of fire (because it would be faster) than the feeling of rotting and being eaten over the course of months upon months.
I swear I'm not mentally ill anymore... Just ask the guard of my cell.
[Image: schizophrenic.jpg]

On that note... Solitary Confinement for one straight year, or sharing a cell with a big dude named Bubba for five months before getting a roommate much smaller and less crazy than you?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post